Confirmed Hoax I'm looking for a guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

Looks like you finally considered my thought :)

Indeed, now I know my temporal device is sound as a good old English pound, I'm going to invite someone film my departure in a few week time and upload it to YouTube, as I won't be able to. I'm going to post a few videos before my departure in a interview style format. But so far nobody has come forward.

TimeFlipper

Looks like you finally considered my thought :)

Indeed, now I know my temporal device is sound as a good old English pound, I'm going to invite someone film my departure in a few week time and upload it to YouTube, as I won't be able to. I'm going to post a few videos before my departure in a interview style format. But so far nobody has come forward.
Iam available :D
But of course you will never ask me will you? :D
You can send me all the details in a private message that i will forward to admin, just so they can see whats happening and i will take my video camera to the place of your choosing provided its in the UK, and upload the results on here..ok?
I know how to get to Rugby easily enough...so no excuses what so ever mate ;) :D

Last edited:

Lussorio F

You can send me all the details in a private message that i will forward to admin, just so they can see whats happening and i will take my video camera to the place of your choosing provided its in the UK, and upload the results on here..ok?
I know how to get to Rugby easily enough...so no excuses what so ever mate ;) :D

First I'm not in Rugby, I'm in Warwick @TimeFlipper. Secondly I don't trust you and I'm sorry but I get a bad vibe about you.

TimeFlipper

First I'm not in Rugby, I'm in Warwick @TimeFlipper. Secondly I don't trust you and I'm sorry but I get a bad vibe about you.
HAHAHAHA....youve been busted mate, with another of your lame excuses!!..If you were real you would be welcoming me to prove to everybody that you are indeed a real time-traveller..which 100% you are clearly not lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

Rugby is in Warwickshire..or is that another thing that you want to lie about? :D
And saying that you dont "trust me", is just another desperately lame excuse for trying to get out of a hopeless mess lol :D

Last edited:

mylo.x.

So you decided to make the switch from time travel institute to paranormalis.Is time travel institute no good anymore?

What on earth has it got to do with you which forums I participate in?
I was just wondering why you left time travel institute?

Huh? Why on earth do you think I've left TTI?

A man cannot know a man's true intention from a single comment in a foreign forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.