Increase your gas mileage!

virtualgirl

Re: Increase your gas mileage!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
VG,
If this device produces hydrogen (what is level 4?) then how does it do so? I know for a fact it cannot be the heat or the pressure in the cylinder. Remember the steam in a turbine at coal, oil or nuclear power plants reaches temperatures many times higher than that of a car's cylinder, and much higher pressure too.

If the device uses electrolysis to separate hydrogen and oxygen, I don't see this info anywhere on their webpage.

Hydrogen is not easily separated from oxygen in water without the use of an electric current.

Additionally, I fail to see the benefit of introducing hydrogen into the cylinder in the first place. I understand the benefit of a fine water mist.
Harte[/b]

It turns water into hydrogen and makes it combustable. That I'm sure of. The point is, I've got it hooked up and it's working. I don't really care what makes it work. In the end, it's the results that matter. Personally, I like saving money.
I think the best way to do this is to ask questions in a line like on HDRkids thread. Then I can ask the inventer and he can answer them one by one. Then i can post them. I'm also going to be scanning in my emissions tests for last year and now.

RWPTRBL

Nice of you to share this with the rest of us VG. Two questions
1. what is the cost
2. Can it be installed on all cars

virtualgirl

RWPTRBL Nice of you to share this with the rest of us VG. Two questions
1. what is the cost

Looks like for cars, it runs from around 379.50 to 579.50.

2. Can it be installed on all cars

Yes, it can. The only thing I saw on the site was that on some dodge trucks, they have to buy an extra plate to put under it.

I copied this in here. It is part of the explaination of the product.....

This is a finely tuned water injection system unlike any other, giving atomization of water and air before going into the engine where it is further atomized, here in turn it collides with the fuel molecules making a highly explosive mixture and expanding the fuel. As this mixture goes into the combustion chamber a marvelous thing happens - a chain reaction. All carbon starts immediately being removed inside the engine to the same state it was in when it was new. This happens because hot carbon and water don?t mix, somewhat like nitro colliding with glycerine and small carbon deposits going by valve seats and helping to break off other deposits...giving a clean sweet machine with a much higher compression ratio and a more complete burning of fuels, making in essence a half steam engine, half gas engine. This makes for a sweet tune, efficient combustion and 15% to 30% more horsepower.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well heres a modern day app for the hydrogen seperator

heres an old car that used a vaporizing system to get over 300 mpg

the tech to have very good gas mileage has been around for 90+ years

kcwildman

Beastmaster
heres another very cool system and the pore guy that figured it out ended up tortured for it
Uploaded on Nov 25, 2009
Here is a direct link to the small engine plans http://geetinternational.com/GEET%20-%20Small%20Engine%20Conversion%20Plans%5... I highly recommend that you check out their whole site, here's the link http://geetinternational.com/
heres the link to my geet playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD03E77634E11A94A

Paul was approached by members of the oil cartel that made him offers for his patent, each time he demanded a contractual provision that the invention would actually be used to help man and the planet - The potential buyers always refused -

One group took Paul to court and argued that Paul was insane, for anyone that would turn down the amount of money that he was offered was surely crazy -

Paul Pantone was falsely placed in a mental institution where he was tortured in an attempt to get him to sign over all rights to his design

He was released when an employee realized that Paul was not crazy and the crazy story that he was telling was in fact true --

Realizing that he could never market the technology in this corrupt world has offered do it yourself plans to modify your own engines --

Thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/appleberrie1 for that explanation

TnWatchdog

ok heres a short vid on how the engine will run on gas vapros only
Instead of blowing a head gasket...I just blew a mason jar! Interesting stuff...I've always thought if we can land on the moon we could come up with a better form of transportaton/fuel...but big business is in the way.