Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ???

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Everything I've read about Obama and everything he's done, points to him as the Antichrist, according to Bible Prophecy and what Jesus said in 1981 about the "End of Days" as detailed in the book The Boy who met Jesus: Segatasha of Kibeho. If you want to know what I'm referring to, read Bible Prophecy about the Antichrist and the End of Days, the Last Days, in the Bible and the book I just mentioned.

I will know if Obama is the Antichrist if he stages something to stay in power as President. Something that could lead him to declare Martial Law, something to suspend the Constitution. Whenever it happens, Americans must have another 1776. It is imperative or we're doomed.

If he's not AC, then I think that Hillary Clinton will be elected as President in 2016...if we make it that far. Then I believe she bring the people under full control and lead us into WWIII...unless we have a 1776.

Well put Sam in the post. I also believe he could be the Antichrist. Many people, I have talked to over the past years: Say the same thing as you stated so well.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I will know if Obama is the Antichrist if he stages something to stay in power as President. Something that could lead him to declare Martial Law, something to suspend the Constitution. Whenever it happens, Americans must have another 1776. It is imperative or we're doomed.

Not really. He could just repeal the 22nd amendment. He's done it with the 21st, so why not the 22nd?

Samstwitch

Well put Sam in the post. I also believe he could be the Antichrist. Many people, I have talked to over the past years: Say the same thing as you stated so well.

Thanks Professor.

If he is the AC, he will do something to stay into power. That could be almost anything. The point is, he will stay in power as President if he is the evil one.

BlastTyrant

I have been hearing several theorys behind Hillary being the anti-Christ lately, people are already ignoring the present and looking to the future.

First mistake is assuming we are going to have a future

TnWatchdog

I have been hearing several theorys behind Hillary being the anti-Christ lately, people are already ignoring the present and looking to the future.

First mistake is assuming we are going to have a future
Your right about the future...lol. I keep thinking Obama could be the AC due to all the info presented. He has charisma being polished and professional but a big but here is that in a second he could change his mind becoming blunt, powerful, and unforgiving in his actions. What that means is that to me is that he has an evil look to himself...inside the eyes. He could possibly send people to their demise and think nothing of it. A control freak or just plain freak but that is my opinion.

Samstwitch

What Obama has done and is doing is very similar to what Adolf Hitler did in Germany and Europe. History is repeating itself only the technology today makes it possible to enslave the world. I don't know how long the enslavement will last before God intervenes (and He will because it's in Bible Prophecy), but I lay the responsibility onto the people.

Last edited:

AETERNAM REX

Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?

In order to begin to discern this, we must first define 'The Antichrist,' to establish a premise and set of qualifying criteria.

'Proof' is in comparing the established qualifying criteria with Obama's personal criteria. Do they match?

I see a lot of claims made that Obama is the guy, but I have yet to see any kind of comprehensive data set to support this claim. Thus far, all I have seen is a short list of correlations that are, at best, insufficient and/or vague.

Can someone please define and offer specific criteria as to support claims or suspicions that Obama is 'The Antichrist'?

C_jami

In the bible it says clearly that they're al lots of antichrists coming at the end of times. Obama could be easily one of them. The bible say the antichrists they will come in between us but they are not like us.. They will have power over the world what probably meaning that they will be in politic or very important people who got enough influence over the world.