Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ???

TnWatchdog

The past election is something like the great deception...or so it seams. I just thought about all the strange and interesting things about Obama...ie...where was he born, where did he come from, schooling, how many times did he apoligize to foreign nations, executive orders signed, Council of Governors created, Martial law, and other legislation. This would be an interesting list if one of you intelligent people out there would like to tackle it. Hint...hint. We might be surprised for sure what we would find. He may not be the antichrist but he looks like he trying to be.

TnWatchdog

^Since when has apologising to foreign nations been counted as AntiChrist-ic behaviour?

IMO, I felt it was "unpresidential" just adding this to everything else, forms the feeling of a great deception. He has a nice smile, intelligent, and seams like a nice guy so why are there so many strange things about him? I have never met the Antichrist so I am only speculating as I don't know his actual behavior.

Apocalypse

^Since when has apologising to foreign nations been counted as AntiChrist-ic behaviour?

IMO, I felt it was "unpresidential" just adding this to everything else, forms the feeling of a great deception. He has a nice smile, intelligent, and seams like a nice guy so why are there so many strange things about him? I have never met the Antichrist so I am only speculating as I don't know his actual behavior.
IMO, we don't *need to know* such things ... religionists are forever scared that an Antichrist will come, and are "forever vigilant" for one so-enlightened individual to come and remind them of who they are, and that everything they know is a lie. We are all inmates on this prison planet, and will remain so; as long as we divert our attentions AWAY from finding our way out of it, and back "home".

psiarmy

Well he does appear to be a 'false messenger of peace'.... being awarded a Noble Peace Prize despite TSA, NDAA, more wars, bailouts, police state actions, etc.

BlastTyrant

I do not believe in a anti-christ for the simple fact i do not believe in Jesus Christ lol BUT i will go along with, 1. We have no real idea where he is from, there is no legitamate proof that he is who he says he is For all we know he is not even from this planet. Or heck maybe even a Android

2. I do not believe he even realistically came close to winning the election for the 2nd term which tells me that higher powers want him in office and in control, But why?

I never believed for a second Romney ever stood a chance in the election, Obama was meant to win and i always knew he would "and im not even a time traveler" Really it makes you wonder if Obama even know's what is in store for him or if he is like Bush and just playing the part while other higher powers call the shots.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok just to clear up a couple things here folks
1. the anti-christ will make evry attempt to appear as the christ so as to become the world leader when he declairs himself to be god.
2. his place of birth will be the city of David in a town called Bethlaham as the prophicy has stated , this anti-christ is the great imposter / deciever so he will make every thing that has been written about the christ appear to apply directly to him and his life...
sorry but the anti-christ will not be a western world leader ....
that said the thing that calls himself Obamma is indeed a vile snake from the pits of hell for sure... saddly the fools of this land actually believe he was elected by a vote of the people

he walks away shaking his head with a sigh of disgust.....

ok just to clear up a couple things here folks
1. the anti-christ will make evry attempt to appear as the christ so as to become the world leader when he declairs himself to be god.
2. his place of birth will be the city of David in a town called Bethlaham as the prophicy has stated , this anti-christ is the great imposter / deciever so he will make every thing that has been written about the christ appear to apply directly to him and his life...
sorry but the anti-christ will not be a western world leader ....
that said the thing that calls himself Obamma is indeed a vile snake from the pits of hell for sure... saddly the fools of this land actually believe he was elected by a vote of the people

he walks away shaking his head with a sigh of disgust.....
Amen Kc couldnt have said it better. :D

Samstwitch

Everything I've read about Obama and everything he's done, points to him as the Antichrist, according to Bible Prophecy and what Jesus said in 1981 about the "End of Days" as detailed in the book The Boy who met Jesus: Segatasha of Kibeho. If you want to know what I'm referring to, read Bible Prophecy about the Antichrist and the End of Days, the Last Days, in the Bible and the book I just mentioned.

I will know if Obama is the Antichrist if he stages something to stay in power as President. Something that could lead him to declare Martial Law, something to suspend the Constitution. Whenever it happens, Americans must have another 1776. It is imperative or we're doomed.

If he's not AC, then I think that Hillary Clinton will be elected as President in 2016...if we make it that far. Then I believe she bring the people under full control and lead us into WWIII...unless we have a 1776.

Last edited: