Is heaven a trick?

IlluminatiArchbishop

That what I think so but have you heard of near death experience where all soul worship god like same time I think I read that part somewhere before
Personally have had nde dying between 4-8 times and being resuscitated. Anyhow was a weird experience which I have already talked about on here. The white light and beings I saw before waking up in a hospital plus just how incredible I felt while experiencing that was beyond anything I could have ever imagined and I wish I could just feel that incredible all the time. There was no pain etc just incredibly peaceful and just amazing feeling in a way I can not fully explain. Anyhow though with the beings I saw the one in front of all the others just pushed me away saying "we are not ready for you here again".

IlluminatiArchbishop

Is heaven a trick by the light? I mean a reptilian place and is the holy bible a scam ? Like a alien or time travel story?
Problem with the bible is that it has been changed so many times nobody really knows what it originally said. Anyhow could be true tales or something the elites use to brainwash us into obedience.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally have had nde dying between 4-8 times and being resuscitated. Anyhow was a weird experience which I have already talked about on here. The white light and beings I saw before waking up in a hospital plus just how incredible I felt while experiencing that was beyond anything I could have ever imagined and I wish I could just feel that incredible all the time. There was no pain etc just incredibly peaceful and just amazing feeling in a way I can not fully explain. Anyhow though with the beings I saw the one in front of all the others just pushed me away saying "we are not ready for you here again".

Have you ever experienced any paranormal abilities after having come back to life?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Have you ever experienced any paranormal abilities after having come back to life?
Nothing I had not already experienced though the saucers I had been seeing at a distance did start coming closer including the one that came about 50-60ft to my right and another 50-60ft high. Also dreams of the fallen angel Pharzuph started shortly after though I had never heard of him. Plus dreams of people I had never met then suddenly met shortly after the dreams. Anyhow still not really anything out of the ordinary for me as my life has been full of the paranormal.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Nothing I had not already experienced though the saucers I had been seeing at a distance did start coming closer including the one that came about 50-60ft to my right and another 50-60ft high. Also dreams of the fallen angel Pharzuph started shortly after though I had never heard of him. Plus dreams of people I had never met then suddenly met shortly after the dreams. Anyhow still not really anything out of the ordinary for me as my life has been full of the paranormal.
Oh and I started dreaming about the OTO COPH NIA Lodge without ever having heard of it.