Is heaven a trick?

Secretman3811

Anti Illuminati groups are retarded as we have the best technology and smartest beings in the universe under us thus we can not lose in the long run. We own the saucers, telepathy devices, nano autobots, etc.
Well they are millionaires and billionaires people and that they are anti-illuminati so it just that there a good and bad group this what I heard from mystic investigation website

IlluminatiArchbishop

Well they are millionaires and billionaires people and that they are anti-illuminati so it just that there a good and bad group this what I heard from mystic investigation website
Sadly basically all Illuminati members on Earth are poor mainly do to the governments hating us. Anyhow that will all change one day once the ETs land. Also never heard of mystic investigation so not sure how legit they are.

IlluminatiArchbishop

From my understanding one saucer is worth 5 quintillion thus really nothing can stop them especially once manned units arrive
I have personally seen the saucers beam intense light at each other so guessing they have advanced weaponry the question is though why are the weapons not being used. Anyhow it is cool I even seen three saucers make a triangle whilst beaming white light in the triangular pattern

Secretman3811

I have personally seen the saucers beam intense light at each other so guessing they have advanced weaponry the question is though why are the weapons not being used. Anyhow it is cool I even seen three saucers make a triangle whilst beaming white light in the triangular pattern
Are you saying that we can't stop them at all? Gov like Thule society have saucer but I heard it like one trillion dollar it possible so

IlluminatiArchbishop

Are you saying that we can't stop them at all? Gov like Thule society have saucer but I heard it like one trillion dollar it possible so
Like I stated in another thread the ETs are with the Nazi party but are not even remotely racist. Anyhow they just greatly dislike Judaism and other religions and the belief structures of the followers mainly the racist ideologies and prejudices of the followers