Is heaven a trick?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nothing I had not already experienced though the saucers I had been seeing at a distance did start coming closer including the one that came about 50-60ft to my right and another 50-60ft high. Also dreams of the fallen angel Pharzuph started shortly after though I had never heard of him. Plus dreams of people I had never met then suddenly met shortly after the dreams. Anyhow still not really anything out of the ordinary for me as my life has been full of the paranormal.

I was just curious because of one guy name Joe McMoneagle. He came back from the dead with an ability to remote view with astounding accuracy. My theory is that parts of his brain had actually died leaving him with a body that could no longer suppress his natural celestial powers.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I was just curious because of one guy name Joe McMoneagle. He came back from the dead with an ability to remote view with astounding accuracy. My theory is that parts of his brain had actually died leaving him with a body that could no longer suppress his natural celestial powers.
Never heard of him though that is interesting

IlluminatiArchbishop

I found out about him from Heather Wade on one of her Midnight in the Desert shows. She was supposed to be Art Bell's replacement. But she dropped out over too much grief over Art's death. Punch in his name in a search and read about him.
Looks like most of his predictions were false. Still an interesting guy though

IlluminatiArchbishop

i have a question for you are you a member of the illuminati and by the way there is a secret and anti-illuminati group..so i heard this group from mystic website.
Yeah and probably the most anti Illuminati group would be the police as we are fighting for freedom in every way that hurts no one plus we are all vegan which they tend to find insane. Anyhow there is no joining the Illuminati instead you are kinda forced into the group by ETs if you are their type and they want you in.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Yeah and probably the most anti Illuminati group would be the police as we are fighting for freedom in every way that hurts no one plus we are all vegan which they tend to find insane. Anyhow there is no joining the Illuminati instead you are kinda forced into the group by ETs if you are their type and they want you in.
Anyhow I still have yet to be told what Illuminati actually means but it is from another language called Quark which is similar to German and Polish. The Illuminati were not founded on Earth either so do not allow people to fool you saying it is just a Bavarian secret society as that is far from the truth.

IlluminatiArchbishop

i have a question for you are you a member of the illuminati and by the way there is a secret and anti-illuminati group..so i heard this group from mystic website.
Anti Illuminati groups are retarded as we have the best technology and smartest beings in the universe under us thus we can not lose in the long run. We own the saucers, telepathy devices, nano autobots, etc.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Looks like most of his predictions were false. Still an interesting guy though

I just finished watching Star Trek Strange New Worlds episode 2. It was a real tear-jerker. Anyway you might have been directed to a google rewritten article about Joe McMoneagle. He worked for military intelligence. Better than a 93% accuracy rate for remote viewing. Just remember I take the stance that we are all Gods as incorporeal souls. Makes us all seeing and all knowing in the afterlife. I just noticed that Joe's remote viewing ability was like an all seeing ability. I'm just waiting for someone to come along after a NDE and find out they have the ability to create something from nothing.

Secretman3811

I just finished watching Star Trek Strange New Worlds episode 2. It was a real tear-jerker. Anyway you might have been directed to a google rewritten article about Joe McMoneagle. He worked for military intelligence. Better than a 93% accuracy rate for remote viewing. Just remember I take the stance that we are all Gods as incorporeal souls. Makes us all seeing and all knowing in the afterlife. I just noticed that Joe's remote viewing ability was like an all seeing ability. I'm just waiting for someone to come along after a NDE and find out they have the ability to create something from nothing.
You can get the CDs like remote viewing and out of body audio CDs so just have to find the CDs that work on you but also there is a herb and astral travel herb I mean drop on the tongue