Is Jesus Azizus Monobaz?

Ren

Isn't this what you wanted? What is the purpose in your anti-Christian crusade thread title if not to create arguments with Christians?
Harte

There are two kinds of people. People who tell small children that Santa is real, and people who tell small children the truth because saying Santa is real is a LIE.

Christianity is the same. Telling people that Jesus is real is a LIE. It is morally wrong. It gives people an excuse not to take responsibility for their own futures. It gives a false sense of security. And bad people claim to speak for Jesus to get stupid people to do evil things.

Let's count the ways Christianity is harmful.

Jesus was born of a virgin. Psychological meaning: Sex is evil. Sex is wrong. Sex is not of God.

No matter what you've done, as long as you ask Jesus for forgiveness, you will go to heaven. Hidden meaning: it is o.k. to murder many people, you'll still go to heaven.

Slaves who are meek and take a lot of punishment will be rewarded in heaven. Hidden meaning, let masters abuse you, don't resist, don't rebel, you'll go on to paradise after. Of all the gullible things.

Last edited:

Sanyam Deshi

I have respect for you, Ren, and I have hope that you can gain a sense of respect and empathy for mankind as a whole. These are my honest words.

If I cared about your respect would I be bothering to play this embarrassing role of John Titor subjecting myself to verbal abuse and death threats from people who are offended by the truth that Jesus is fiction? Or frightened of the future that they are establishing?
That seems pretty masochistic of you. It's strange, because if you were honestly trying to convince people to drop their Christian beliefs in an effective manner, you would probably be presenting your information in a way that's easiest to digest. Instead, you have created your argument based on pretending to be a time traveler and an attitude that your beliefs are infallible. You are trying to convert people based on the same exact (what you believe to be) lies that you hate yourself. Nobody in their right mind would want to change their entire belief system and lifestyle based on something presented in a seemingly distasteful manner. I think, perhaps, you also know this. Your messages seem to serve more of the purpose of seeking Christians as enemies and attacking them, and you seem, to some extent, wish that they will attack you back and fulfill their role as an antagonist to you. You may have noticed, but I refuse to take such a role and argue from such low levels that you wish me to. You see, it doesn't bother me if you don't care about my respect, because I didn't think you would care anyway. That won't stop me from continuing to show respect and have respect for you, because that's just the way I am. I also apologize if this outcome disappoints you.

Sanyam Deshi

No matter what you've done, as long as you ask Jesus for forgiveness, you will go to heaven. Hidden meaning: it is o.k. to murder many people, you'll still go to heaven.
This is an outright misrepresentation. Asking for forgiveness isn't true forgiveness because the scenario you describe above would involve a person who completely lacks regret for their actions. Such a person asking for forgiveness would not be providing a genuine apology. I have never encountered a Christian who said "I'll sin now, because I can always apologize for it later." I can't promise that there aren't a few insane nut-heads in the world that think like this, but like I said earlier: Don't judge groups of people by their worst members. All Christians, by our own definitions and standards, are sinners, but we constantly strive to do better and sin less for the future so we can create a better world. (Also, we indeed acknowledge the fact that you don't have to be a person of faith to do good for the world.)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's strange, because if you were honestly trying to convince people to drop their Christian beliefs in an effective manner, you would probably be presenting your information in a way that's easiest to digest. Instead, you have created your argument based on pretending to be a time traveler and an attitude that your beliefs are infallible.

Funny. This thread certainly didn't start out this way when *I* made it. You chose to attack. He is defending himself.
Only wimps run away with their heads between their tails. At least he has the balls to stand up for what he believes.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Isn't this what you wanted? What is the purpose in your anti-Christian crusade thread title if not to create arguments with Christians?
Harte

I created this thread and gave it the title.

Sanyam Deshi

Funny. This thread certainly didn't start out this way when *I* made it. You chose to attack. He is defending himself.
Only wimps run away with their heads between their tails. At least he has the balls to stand up for what he believes.
That's a very two dimensional way of looking at things. You speak as if there are only two options: running away or continuing to berate all-evil, thread-hijacking Sanyam Deshi over here. Ren has asked me multiple times to give up and stop replying as a way to acknowledge that I have been "defeated." The feeling is not mutual. I do not wish for Ren to give up and stop replying because it wouldn't change anything and no good would come from it. All I have ever been pleading, is for Ren to stop mixing up his beliefs with facts. From your own words in the past, I think you would be the one to be backing me up on this. You started a thread doubting the Bible because of potential inaccuracies due to how old it is and how many things may have been edited or lost over the centuries. Although I choose not to believe this, I completely acknowledge your belief as a valid possibility. Ren, for the past month, has been preaching the ideas of his book (almost equally as old) as a fact and not a belief. This is a complete contradiction to the logic you use in your very own thread. I seek not to discredit his claims, but instead to convince him to acknowledge his own beliefs as such: beliefs. In addition, I also wish for him to stop treating those who don't accept his beliefs as lower life-forms. Why are you so against this, when logically, the opinions you have taken in the past would warrant otherwise?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
[quorw]. This is a complete contradiction to the logic you use in your very own thread. I seek not to discredit his claims, but instead to convince him to acknowledge his own beliefs as such: beliefs. In addition, I also wish for him to stop treating those who don't accept his beliefs as lower life-forms. Why are you so against this, when logically, the opinions you have taken in the past would warrant otherwise?[/QUOTE]

I haven't read the book yet. I am defending his RIGHT to believe whatever he wants and to discuss is without being attacked. But you keep going on and on and on and on and on about it... like you're trying to prove something.
Read the book, then let's have an intelligent discussion about it. That's what the purpose of this thread is.

Sanyam Deshi

I haven't read the book yet. I am defending his RIGHT to believe whatever he wants and to discuss is without being attacked. But you keep going on and on and on and on and on about it... like you're trying to prove something.
Read the book, then let's have an intelligent discussion about it. That's what the purpose of this thread is.
I agree. He does have the right to believe what ever he wants. I've been saying that this whole time... but please, refer to all of the times when I have specifically stated that my problem is that Ren calls his belief facts and he belittles people if they don't immediately switch to his belief. I can probably come up with a whole page long compilation of times when I've said this because I pretty much say it in almost every message. So my question for you is: Are you consciously choosing to turn a blind eye to this fact, or are you subconsciously defending a friend and attacking the opposition out of habit without actually processing the messages that the opposition proposes?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree. He does have the right to believe what ever he wants. I've been saying that this whole time... but please, refer to all of the times when I have specifically stated that my problem is that Ren calls his belief facts and he belittles people if they don't immediately switch to his belief. I can probably come up with a whole page long compilation of times when I've said this because I pretty much say it in almost every message. So my question for you is: Are you consciously choosing to turn a blind eye to this fact, or are you subconsciously defending a friend and attacking the opposition out of habit without actually processing the messages that the opposition proposes?

YOU did the belittling first in this thread.

YOU need to stop.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It doesn't matter if Ren contradicts any of my beliefs. I don't care if he or anyone else worships pencils.
I support the human RIGHT to believe and discuss whatever you want. Your mentality is that if somemone disagrees, then you need to throw insults and try to drive them away. You are a very sick person, Sanyam. Don't go trying to play innocent because you are very guilty here.

I WILL FIGHT FOR THE HUMAN RIGHT OF SELF EXPRESSION.

I've held back but if you want a fight, you're about to get it. You've heard nothing yet!