I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

steven chiverton

radio shack was said to of gone bust so you can find out then if its true and if they still have a small parts selling chain inside it despite possible new ownership or receivership look it up online then call them before you go in

dustin255

Yeah, online it says they have the rheostat I need. I'll have spent $35-$40 USD on it by the time it's finished.

I decided to share my parts list with everyone. This includes everything expect the
25-ohm rheostat and the knob for the rheostat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

steven chiverton

Yeah, online it says they have the rheostat I need. I'll have spent $35-$40 on it by the time it's finished.

I decided to share my parts list with everyone. This includes everything expect the
you can find out then if radio shack has really gone broke like it says over the internet or have they been rescued

steven chiverton

i beleave so but then can you get 1m rheostats as i cant find any ive listened to the 1997 art bell radio show interview with steven gibbs i downloaded it so i can listen offline and ive found out more about the hdr than whats on the net , you can program the hdr to go with you and the electromagnet to otherwise you be missing part of it and you can change your age and be younger and more to

dustin255

Yeah, online it says they have the rheostat I need. I'll have spent $35-$40 USD on it by the time it's finished.

I also forgot a circuit board in my parts list.

Will this circuit board kit work?
Honbay DIY Prototype Paper PCB Universal Board (multi-sized): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Also, I cannot figure out what kind of knob I need for the 25-Ohm Rhenostat. They don't give you any information on it. What knob should I get for that?
RadioShack® 25-Ohm 3-Watt Rheostat

Last edited: