I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

steven chiverton

I see three battery connectors. Where are the 9-volt batteries that connect to them?

I don't have them plug in because when I did nothing happened. The piezo tranducer make no sound and the LED never turned on. Btw, I got the wrong led so,i'm gonna get another one tomorrow.
check make sure your piezo has a biult in driver circiut if not it wont sound so test it off a 9 volts battery

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
build one, , made multiple test, all these little box device never work, i dont know by now still if you would need to be shielded from the environment or not, , but i do know how to make the machine, my issue as i think everyone else is sufficient time and money to do it, im not doc brown i didnt get much inheritance yet as both my parents are still alive, and the loto is just unobtainable even do i play it everyday here, me and dr y , know how to do it, we both just dont have the time to do it, what a waste, i feel we are wasting our life away

TimeFlipper

dustin255

I see three battery connectors. Where are the 9-volt batteries that connect to them?

I don't have them plug in because when I did nothing happened. The piezo tranducer make no sound and the LED never turned on. Btw, I got the wrong led so,i'm gonna get another one tomorrow.
check make sure your piezo has a biult in driver circiut if not it wont sound so test it off a 9 volts battery

I AC/DC tested it the the power is on distributing at all. So no power is moving through the circuit. The piezo tranducer I used was - http://www.mouser.com/Search/Produc...irtualkey66500000virtualkey665-AT3045TFLW110R

Genius

King Ivan
I don't think it works. At the beginning, I thought it was working because I put a magnet on top of the watch. I think the magnetic field was messing with the clock's mechanism. But it may work if you add a quartz crystal. The only thing my unfinished flux capacitor may be doing, is that it may be making me have very strange dreams and mabye visions of the future whenever I keep it next to me while I am asleep. But I still may finish it and mabye add a quartz crystal. But I would like to know if you're getting any results, dustin255.

dustin255

I don't think it works. At the beginning, I thought it was working because I put a magnet on top of the watch. I think the magnetic field was messing with the clock's mechanism. But it may work if you add a quartz crystal. The only thing my unfinished flux capacitor may be doing, is that it may be making me have very strange dreams and mabye visions of the future whenever I keep it next to me while I am asleep. But I still may finish it and mabye add a quartz crystal. But I would like to know if you're getting any results, dustin255.

I will let you know what my results are.

dustin255

As of now no result. I got the power to distribute correctly but, the transducer does not make any sound. I talked to someone who is an electric engineer when building it and they said the circuit doesn't work. Also, the rhenostat gets really hot.

So no power is moving through the circuit. The piezo tranducer I used was - http://www.mouser.com/Search/Produc...irtualkey66500000virtualkey665-AT3045TFLW110R

The buzzer works but won't work when I added it to the device. The buzzer i used was -
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=CPE-6080virtualkey51780000virtualkey490-CPE-6080

Here's my pictures please let me know what went wrong -

20160215_133845[1].jpg
20160215_133858[1].jpg

@Genius @TimeFlipper @Einstein @steven chiverton

Last edited:

dustin255

build one, , made multiple test, all these little box device never work, i dont know by now still if you would need to be shielded from the environment or not, , but i do know how to make the machine, my issue as i think everyone else is sufficient time and money to do it, im not doc brown i didnt get much inheritance yet as both my parents are still alive, and the loto is just unobtainable even do i play it everyday here, me and dr y , know how to do it, we both just dont have the time to do it, what a waste, i feel we are wasting our life away

I agree I was a huge waste of time. It's one huge mystery just to get the circuit to work.

TimeFlipper

As of now no result. I got the power to distribute correctly but, the transducer does not make any sound. I talked to someone who is an electric engineer when building it and they said the circuit doesn't work.

So no power is moving through the circuit. The piezo tranducer I used was - http://www.mouser.com/Search/Produc...irtualkey66500000virtualkey665-AT3045TFLW110R

The buzzer works but won't work when I added it to the device. The buzzer i used was -
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=CPE-6080virtualkey51780000virtualkey490-CPE-6080

Here's my pictures please let me know what went wrong -

View attachment 3119
View attachment 3120

@Genius @TimeFlipper @Einstein @steven chiverton
I already told you what went wrong on my previous posting to this one..you didnt wire up the 3 batteries correctly..:)
Click on this attachment..