James Holmes Studied Temporal Illusions to "change the past"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
HDRKID

That's an interesting article. I have in my possession an issue of Popular Mechanics May 1934. I purchased it off eBay a while back. On page 645 there is an article about a man with an invisibility machine. It shows pictures of him as he fades away. Yet no other references to this invisibility machine exist throughout history. But there was the Philadelphia experiment around 10 years later. And Dr Z's Brossard experiment. All share the invisibility symptom. I believe I have it figured out. I'll be incorporating my ideas into an experimental test device I am currently working on.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
opmmur

I used to study astrology. People born under the sign of Scorpio or with a Scorpio ascendant have a characteristic penetrating gaze very similar to those photos.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I got an update on additional changes I noticed today in relation to my inside out shirt experiment. A closer inspection of the vacuum gauge on my vacuum forming machine reveals the numbers all have the minus sign in front of them. That is a first. I have never in my entire life seen a gauge with negative numbers on it. The next item I noticed was that Sally Ride was listed in the newspaper as having recently died. Yet I could swear on a stack of bibles that I remember she died in one of the shuttle accidents.

This is a very amusing pastime. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get back to the other timeline by going back to the normal way I wear my shirt.

Sliders

Sliders

I don't believe all possibilities exist. For instance we know everyone dies. So the possibility of an alternate version of you being immortal probably doesn't exist. And only a very small portion of the population actually become billionaires. So in all reality based on percentage, the possibility of an alternate version of you being a billionaire would be vary low. That doesn't preclude it entirely though. Was there a point in your life where if you had chosen a different path, you might have become extremely wealthy? If there was, then an alternate wealthy version of you may exist. It is my contention that you would have to actually wear the mindset of that alternate version of you in order to switch places with him or her.

Today I tried an experiment to see if there were any changes in an alternate versions environment. I decided to wear my shirt inside out and backwards. I'll be doing it all day just to observe any changes in my environment. So far I have seen two changes that caught my eye. First was that I noticed my glasses were in a different location. They were on the banister along side the stairs. But now they are on my desk. Second thing I noticed was in my hobby room. I noticed the needle on the vacuum gauge on my vacuum forming machine was on the wrong side. That would indicate the machine was fully charged and holding vacuum. I don't normally leave it in the vacuum state. So I took a closer look. The gauge was backwards. The numbers on the gauge were printed on the dial from right to left. It didn't used to be that way. I live alone, so there is no chance that someone else is responsible for the changes.
I would say every possibility does exist, How about another time line in where their is no money(or dollar) (because the Federal Reserve Act never passed The House...) at all on Earth or one where you never existed at all because your father never met your mother. Are you really serious about the vacuum, what model is it ? (immortality.....or aka cyborg half human half machine maybe around 3128 AD, although some may argue humanity already is immortal 'aka Soul')

Sliders

HDRKID

That's an interesting article. I have in my possession an issue of Popular Mechanics May 1934. I purchased it off eBay a while back. On page 645 there is an article about a man with an invisibility machine. It shows pictures of him as he fades away. Yet no other references to this invisibility machine exist throughout history. But there was the Philadelphia experiment around 10 years later. And Dr Z's Brossard experiment. All share the invisibility symptom. I believe I have it figured out. I'll be incorporating my ideas into an experimental test device I am currently working on.
Could you please upload pictures of that ?, I have read about that !

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You may be confusing Sharon Christa McAuliffe with Sally Ride. Sharon, known as Christa McAuliffe was the teacher.

Not at all. I never heard of Christa McAuliffe. But I do remember Sally Ride as being a school teacher. There were lots of Sally Ride jokes on the internet after the accident. That's probably why I remember her so well. I think it's a little strange that you would bring up the other astronauts name seeing that she was a teacher. I didn't mention that as being part of my memory of her. And it does seem to me as I recall Sally being on the Columbia that burned up on re entry.