Jeb Bush

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let him. He'd disappear from this timeline. Maybe he'll bring is whole dynasty with him.

AAA

As tempting as it would be to simply kill him, I would only do that as an absolute last resort.

Find him as a young man while he was in Vienna as a struggling artist. Befriend him and conspire with the local Jewish community to eagerly, even zealously, promote his art. Also hook him up with a nice beautiful Aryan blonde haired blue eyed girl (since that's what he valued and appreciated).

Perhaps we would be reading about the esteemed and renowned Nobel Prize winning artist Adolf Hitler who was a significant positive influence on European culture, ...who married, had children who also made a positive impact on the world. Instead of becoming "The Fuhrer" and eventually shooting himself in a bunker, he would have retired to a villa in Austria and died at a ripe old age of 90 something.

That'd be what I would do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As tempting as it would be to simply kill him, I would only do that as an absolute last resort.

Find him as a young man while he was in Vienna as a struggling artist. Befriend him and conspire with the local Jewish community to eagerly, even zealously, promote his art. Also hook him up with a nice beautiful Aryan blonde haired blue eyed girl (since that's what he valued and appreciated).

Perhaps we would be reading about the esteemed and renowned Nobel Prize winning artist Adolf Hitler who was a significant positive influence on European culture, ...who married, had children who also made a positive impact on the world. Instead of becoming "The Fuhrer" and eventually shooting himself in a bunker, he would have retired to a villa in Austria and died at a ripe old age of 90 something.

Yeah, but nuts is nuts. He may have hurt someone else or something.

AAA

Yeah, but nuts is nuts. He may have hurt someone else or something.

Hitler wasn't exactly nuts though, or as bad as he was portrayed by the propaganda machine. Not that he didn't do some evil things, just that he was not as evil as many would think. I guess what I am trying to say is that he wasn't so inherently evil that he could not have been redirected and influenced in the interest of something positive.

Much of what happened was about political solutions and influenced by those around him. It wasn't just Hitler doing all of that. It was the combination of a lot of things. Hitler was trying to do the right thing, and was eagerly supported and encouraged by a lot of people.

Truth be told, Roosevelt Stalin and Churchill delegated equally egregious acts. The bombing of Dresden is a good example.

I would be more concerned about the changes in the time line and subsequent effects of killing him or redirecting him than I would be about who or what Hitler was. I would be more concerned with some unintended consequence such as Germany or Russia getting the bomb first, and how it would effect the global geopolitical or economic status of the industrialized world.