Jeb Bush

AAA

Here is something interesting to consider;

During the 1930's and 1940's, German women were very engaged in politics and the workforce. Voting statistics demonstrate the voter turnout for women was nearly equal or greater than that of men. Hitler was elected Chancellor of Germany primarily by influence of the swing vote of the average 1930's German housewife or factory worker.

German women loved Hitler. They considered him to be strong willed, assertive, charismatic and good looking, ...and they made up a large percentage of those who agreed with the notion of Jews being the root cause of economic issues. They fell for it. And it was not as simple as Hitler solely promoting the idea. Goebbels had a lot to do with it, as did Himmler. It was more about political strategy than anything. They were trying to appeal to the typical German voting worker, which included a lot of women.

It isn't all that different a political atmosphere of modern American conservative Republican women hating on and fearing Muslim and Mexican immigrants, and voting for someone like Trump. Same thing, different era, although not as primitive and barbaric.

As far as what was done to the Jews in camps like Auschwitz, that was primarily the fault of Joseph Mengele. Hitler was busy with other things like war and economics than to be micromanaging internment camps. Mengele and Himmler were more in charge of that. Not that I am excusing Hitler, just noting that it wasn't all about Hitler.

Mengele justified things like experiments with hypothermia in the interest of saving German pilots who went down in the icy waters of the Northern Sea and English Channel. It wasn't all about simply hating Jews because they were Jews. It was about using what they considered as less valuable humans. Again, I am not excusing it, but merely noting their perception and position. They thought they were doing the right thing by experimenting in the interest of response time for search and rescue and proper equipment to keep them alive.

I guess that is what made them truly evil; they thought they were doing the right thing.

Have you ever heard the Slayer song "Angel of Death"? It is about Joseph Mengele.

AAA

Jeb Bush(former Governor of Florida) is the brother of George W. Bush (Former President), and son of George Herbert Walker Bush. Here is an article on Jeb, it says he would time travel back and kill Hitler, this is in TIME magazine. Folks, we can't make this up. It is just too crazy.

Jeb Bush Would Kill Baby Hitler If He Could Time Travel

If you've noticed, there has been an increase in recent years of discussing time travel in the public sphere. It is because it is indeed real and the powers to be are preparing the masses for it.

I am not the only one who has discovered evidence/proof thereof. Someone knows this, and they are getting the world ready. While I let out little bits and pieces relevant to me personally, someone is figuring out how to tell everyone.

As I have mentioned in other threads; I am not being hypothetical when I present such questions as What happens when billions have to rethink the foundation of what they have based entire cultures for generations?

AAA

Listen to the lyrics of Kashmir.

Who talked to Zeppelin about it? And what does it have to do with "The Gentle Race" and the "Top of days for which they sit and wait when all will be revealed"?

Last edited:

AAA

Look at the 177 logo. See the two paths to go by, but there is still time to change the road...

iu

Yeah, whatever... what about the girl? For me, It's ALL about the girl. Consequences be damned, ...Gotta save the girl.

Last edited:

AAA

Never believe anything that someone with the names of Bush and Blair tells you :cautious:

BTW, Time Flipper, thanks for looking out on the other thread. I really appreciate that. I have been mental lately. I know I am an asshole sometimes. I have been doing something really weird for the last few years, and I get pretty bent out of shape. It helps to have people like you to be understanding and forgiving when I probably don't deserve it.

'Family' sticks together. Right on. You have my support in whatever.

AAA

He said it all about why we are in deep Sh!t

Demopublicans and Republicrats are no different. They only appear to be. Both are statist and espouse a systematic violation of rights.

Humanity doesn't need government, only a system of order and organization. We can have that without coercion and violence to enFORCE bullshit on paper.

Love thy neighbor - Golden Rule - Live and Let Live.

BTW, Walt, I apologize to you for being a dick lately. I know I have been pushing yer buttons a little.