John Titor 2013 : The Awakening

JTFriend

This artsy documentary film Unveiled and Lifted isn't about any of the doomsday scenarios but rather the "problems" we live with now which we can "fix" if people just wake up, disengage from the government, start growing their own food and homeschooling their kids, etc-- a lot of the film sounds like things John talked about but which people are just now waking up to:

TimeTravel_00

I thought the new bridge was already installed at Cedar key? There is currently bridge renovations taking place in Fort Myers.

TimeTravel_00

Controversy :

The area John Titor claimed he lived in was Hillsborough county Florida! That is 1hr 37 minutes from Sanford, Fl. Interesting right? :eek:
The problem with identifying Tampa, FL as the home of John's childhood is of course that it is an initial strike zone during N-day. John may have resided at Fort USF after the war, but would be required to live about 100 miles south of Tampa during the nuclear blasts in order to avoid radiation exposure. Punta Gorda, FL is 100 miles south of Tampa, FL.

Samstwitch

Another John on the radio! Where do these phonies come from :eek:

DarknessRadio071713_10P - Twin Cities News Talk

You are correct. This guy is a fake. I was transcribing the interview to make points about the mistakes made, but then I quit about half way through. I simply couldn't take any more. :sick: He's a ridiculous imposter. This fake JT is the same imposter who has the John Titor profile on Facebook.

More importantly, the Host did not do his homework. The Host was unfamiliar with any of the details of John's mission, his postings, and even the original year that John visited our timeline (1975).The Host referred to John's mission of "needing to come back to 2000 to get old IBM Computer parts to the ability to time travel using craft like UFOs". Ugh! :rolleyes:

The Host was duped by a phoney and had him back for a second visit on the show. The whole interview is ridiculous and absurd. Stupid is as stupid does.

Here's the 2nd interview if anyone wants to hear it: DarknessRadio071713_11P - Twin Cities News Talk