Debate John Titor Alleged Predictions and Are They Real or Not

Why must every reference to "time travel" have some reference to John Titor?
John is the most famous and recent time travel example in our worldline.

This is not true, JTFriend. There are many more. And some here as recently as last week. I have information that there is at least one present on our WL now.

They are out there, you just need to know how to discern the hoaxes from the real thing...

TimeNot_0

The topic was on discussion, you just did not understand my post. Titor stated that he did not give predictions although other people would look at them that way. What he gave was a general trend and now that the Election is over, goodbye.

I guess some of you were never around for the Civil War of the '60's. I was, and I know what I am talking about.

TimeNot_0

Oh, as a case in point. There was a video or something given by the New Black Panthers. They gave the opinion that if Obama did not win there would be riots. There was one at least (if not more) at a polling place in Philadephia (spelling>) and I think one in Boston while they told they were going to intimate voters there (as it is against the law which seem that the police were not being willing to do anything about it or perhaps not but who really knows if they knew about it). There were ex-Navy Seals and ex-Special Forces who went there to check it out. It was only one guy without a gun, otherwise......................................!

I am not going to look up the link because it was on several websites, including Fox News, Breibart and some lesser known places with comments also on some.