Debate John Titor Alleged Predictions and Are They Real or Not

JTFriend

Alright i'm going to break it down. I'm still not sure what to believe about Titor, but i'm keeping an open mind. Although there is one thing that is really bugging me. All the JT believers here are certain that JT is real, right ? But that also means that there is proof that he is actually real.

My question to you is, if there really is solid proof that JT is real, then why not post it right HERE, to show all the non-believers, and leave them speechless ?

I don't even think the believers will admit they don't believe. But it's becoming apparent that they don't because they never ever post proof. It's almost as if they just want the attention that their belief gives them.
Huh? What do you mean? I mean honestly, my interest in JT is because I KNOW it's true. If you don't know whether he is real or not it is because you have no inner sense of what is true about probably most things outside of your mundane 3rd dimensional reality. You would only believe John was real if he showed up and was interviewed by Diane Sawyer on national TV. I wonder why you are on this site actually. It's called Paranormalis, for those who are interested in the paranormal.
What does paranormal mean:
Paranormal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paranormal is a general term (coined ca. 1915–1920[1][2]) that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation"

Why not go to a forum that only dicusses that which is mainstream and within the "normal" range of most people's experiences. You will be in great company I'm sure; many like minded types in that group.
706px-Ewe_sheep_black_and_white_zps2c55f05e.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
JTFriend

I did post the facts about John Titor's laser picture. There is no way to change the facts. The laser picture is a lie perpetrated by John Titor. So the story is not true. And you have yet to show how it can be true.

Octavusprime

Huh? What do you mean? I mean honestly, my interest in JT is because I KNOW it is true. If you don't know whether he is real or not it is because you have no inner sense of what is true about probably most things outside of your mundane 3rd dimensional reality. You would only believe John was real if he showed up and was interviewed by Diane Sawyer on national TV. I wonder why you are on this site actually. It's called Paranormalis, for those who are interested in the paranormal.
What does paranormal mean:
Paranormal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paranormal is a general term (coined ca. 1915–1920[1][2]) that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation"

Why not go to a forum that only dicusses that which is mainstream and within the "normal" range of most people's experiences. You will be in great company I'm sure; many like minded types in that group.
706px-Ewe_sheep_black_and_white_zps2c55f05e.jpg

Pretty narrow minded I would say. We are here on paranormalis to discuss paranormal events and their proof. If we were to base our discussions on blind faith, assumptions and hearsay, I would find no value in this site.

I don't know why you are getting so defensive over this topic but most people want proof. We are open to the idea of a time traveler but when predictions are made on future events and these events do not come to pass wouldn't you step back and say "maybe this is a hoax"? There are constantly people claiming to know the future or to have come from it. Most are straight up lying.

JT was a likable persona. People wanted to believe and still do. What he said many people believe is our future but that doesn't mean he wasn't just a person pulling an elaborate and well planned hoax.

I seek truth. You seem to want John Titor to be real so badly that you will not even consider any evidence to refute his claims. You also cannot provide any hard evidence in his favor.

This thread was created to analyze his predictions. Those that have dates that have happened or are happening are the only predictions that can be verified true or false.

Someone who believes in that which is proven to be false is more a sheep than those who are cautious and logical about the world around us.

JTFriend

If you believe there is "proof" of the paranormal, you may be kind of lost. :rolleyes:

I haven't said this yet on this board, but what if I have a "self" in the worldline where John is? What explains how familiar this story is to me? Can I absolutely prove it? Well of course not. The hints in my chart..........must just be SUBJECTIVE. Well of course, because it has to do with ME. Maybe the reason the JT material doesn't resonate with you is because frankly, you don't have a dog in the hunt.

Octavusprime

Evidence of proof would be a better term. We can agree to disagree because I dont want to sit here arguing irrelevant points and derailing this thread. Everyone is here for different reasons don't assume your perception of reality is the same for all of us.

JTFriend

Evidence of proof would be a better term. We can agree to disagree because I dont want to sit here arguing irrelevant points and derailing this thread. Everyone is here for different reasons don't assume your perception of reality is the same for all of us.

No amount of proof will convince you. You just can't admit it. There is a TON of proof. And in my case, what I am offering is what is called a TESTIMONY. Yes, clearly your perception of reality is not like mine. That is evident.

Octavusprime

There is not a ton of proof. But if you feel there is simply present it. No need to get all upset and attack me or others here that are sceptical.

I'm open to evidence but your testimony is not worth anything to me. No offense but you showed up a few days ago and you have not done anything to earn my trust. Trust is earned. I cannot tell if you are a truthful sane person by reading text on a computer. But in time everyone's true colors shine through.

Your rude remarks are very unwarranted though.

JTFriend

There is not a ton of proof. But if you feel there is simply present it. No need to get all upset and attack me or others here that are sceptical.

I'm open to evidence but your testimony is not worth anything to me. No offense but you showed up a few days ago and you have not done anything to earn my trust. Trust is earned. I cannot tell if you are a truthful sane person by reading text on a computer. But in time everyone's true colors shine through.

Your rude remarks are very unwarranted though.
I'm not here to earn your trust. I'm sorry my comments seem rude, but my point stands clear- no amount of "proof" will convince you John Titor is real.