Debate John Titor Alleged Predictions and Are They Real or Not

Octavusprime

What is incorrect; be specific. I maintain that no amount of proof will convince you of JT. And, as I've already said, you can't admit it.
Your incorrect assumption is that proof will not convince me JT is a true time traveler.

Your opinion about me and my ability to make sound judgements about the world around us is childish.

I don't wish to continue this ridiculous conversation. Believe what you will. If you have information that is pertinent to the discussion at hand, great. Otherwise let's end this pissing match.

Peregrini

For anyone still interested in this thread and if you wish to study-up on your own before hand, this Sunday I will discuss Titor's need to acquire an IBM 5100 to "fix" computer problems in 2036 that will cause problems in 2038.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm reopening this thread.

I deleted a bunch of posts that didn't have anything to do with the topic at hand: The validity of John Titor's predictions.

Please, respect the forum rules and avoid getting into sub-debates about issues unrelated to the topic (off-topic). Personal attacks are not accepted, by the way.

Because you don't agree with a member's views doesn't mean you have to clutter the thread with an empty argument in which you end up calling each others crazy. That kind of stuff just kill everyone's interest to take part in the discussion. If you need to argue so badly, do it in private. At least that way, the discussion will be enjoyable for every other members.

Thanks.

titorite

And that is why I do not do facebook. Temporalrecon has been a busy beaver.

People In my UK titor group also got the same stuff on their facebooks.