Debate John Titor Alleged Predictions and Are They Real or Not

JTFriend

Why is there so much conjecture about John Titor? Why are there so many deniers? I am thinking for example of that guy who calls himself the "Hoax Hunter" on You Tube. I meant what I have noticed in general, not about anyone in paticular.

JTFriend

I can confirm that the Civil War John describes in his posts began for me on a personal level in 2004 when I got a small inheritance from my grandmother. I have a "good friend" who has actually kind of revealed himself to be more of a frenemy who badgered me about how I might spend the money and asked what would my grandmother think if the money wasn't spent right. I wanted to get cosmetic surgery to correct my nose that had bothered me for 20 years since junior high. I explained to him repeatedly how much pain this caused me but he said I should not have it done because I'm "average" and should learn to live with it; cosmetic surgeries are only for those who have serious defects like a cleft palate lip. I ended up wasting most of the money and when I got the next check-- my grandmother gave away her estate to family before her death-- I moved to a larger city to pursue something I kind of wanted to do but not really on the basis of all the bullying this person put me through about what will people think about what I do as a career. I ended up having a surgery but not a good one and he was unsupportive. All these years later I am not as confident as I could be and do not have a Facebook page because of it. He has caught on and says it's important to be in to one's looks. He bullies me and says I should "catch up". It is very nasty, his tone. I've pointed out that both Obama and his wife have had tons of cosmetic surgery on their way up, but he dodges this and implies that of course, they had to have a lot of work done in order to get ahead because they are both soooooo important. It is most definitely a conflict and it began in 2004-2005.

Since then, and most definitely since the electing of Obama in 2008, I have noticed a radical uptick in civil conflict just about on a daily basis. If it isn't the people who would send me to hell just for getting an inheritance from my grandmother, how dare I have even one dime I haven't worked for, it's the people who say why don't I try to lose more weight and not be closer to a zero rather than a 2. (I am naturally almost a size 0) Why don't I do something about my nose. Um, I have no money and am broke? Everyone seems agitated and chomping at the bit about everything. I have even been called a country person in my neighborhood even though I am better dressed than most people, and have ties to a well off retirement community in a nearby state. It very real and utterly undeniable.

Octavusprime

Sorry but being bullied growing up in no way could be considered civil war or even growing unrest in the country. I have heard talks of civil war by some but nothing even close to civil war has come to pass in the last 10 years.

Khaos

where the wild things are
People are too fat and lazy these days to have a civil war movement. Problem with society these days, when s*** hits the fan, they put their heads up their asses and pray to their "god" for it to be over.

Samstwitch

People are too fat and lazy these days to have a civil war movement. Problem with society these days, when s*** hits the fan, they put their heads up their asses and pray to their "god" for it to be over.

I would have agreed with what you said, until I got to the part about praying and "god". Atheists stick their heads up their asses just as much as those who believe in God. :rolleyes:

Khaos

I would have agreed with what you said, until I got to the part about praying and "god". Atheists stick their heads up their asses just as much as those who believe in God. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

bomberman

now that i think about it, i really would want to hear a prediction that came out ?
i mean, i've read a lot about what "vaguely" came out, but that's pretty much it,
that's why i wanted to know on what basis the JT believers here believe ?

Khaos

Its very well possible that the "predictions" just never happened because the present was altered and a new path to the future was created. Or we could go my route, where I believe there are time travelers within the world governments going and altering history in the past. I mean, you ever get that deja vu feeling? Haven't I posted about this before? Hm...