Debate John Titor Debate (The Time Tunnel)

bomberman

Einstein, i dont know what the hell your talking about, but i was not talking about black holes.

And Peregrini, that's what i'm here for, proof that John Titor is real, if i can't find any, then he's
fake.

Peregrini

PamelaM said:
Um....have fun with that ....I guess.
Sounds kind of boring .
Ren said:
Huh, huh, huh. I don't care.

My, my. I am "underwhelmed" to say the least.
You were so vociferous just a little bit ago. Now, this is all you can say?

Samstwitch said:
Einstein said: ↑
You are perfectly correct in your assertion that I will never believe the John Titor fairy tale was real...
You made my point. Your disbelief does not give you the right to stalk and harass those of us who do believe, which is something that you do. My comparison of the blindsightedness of disbelievers was a good one.
For the record, John's statement wasn't a prediction. It was a statement about something that had already happened. So I think that is very misleading to say that John predicted something that was already common knowledge.
I have never heard this before...and coming from you, I do not give it credit.

I am sure coming from me you won't give it credit either but the proof is right before your eyes. You are supposed to be a researcher. Researchers should be able to recognize the truth. Can you? Even when it disagrees with you?

Samstwitch said:
bomberman said: ↑
But he also predicted Hawking
changing his mind on the black-hole subject, wich exactly happened as John said it
would. Basicly what i'm saying is, there is a greater chance that he was real.
Yes, that's exactly right! John said Hawking would change his mind about this and it happened. There are many things John said would happen that did happen, but the naysayers will never give him credit. Conviction of a Time Traveler is a book written about some of the evidence that supports John as a true Time Traveler (there is more), but again, none of that information is given credit.
Some disbelievers, i.e. Peregrini and Einstein, will never believe John Titor was a real Time Traveler, no matter how much evidence is presented (and they persist in ridiculing those who do believe on this forum). Just like some people will never believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, no matter how many miracles He performs or that He raised Himself from the dead. Not comparing Jesus to John Titor, just the blindsightedness of the naysayers.

The Time Tunnel | Paranormalis
Samstwitch, where are you on this now? You are the biggest Titor fan here... will you take up my challenge? After all, you have made the claim...
"There are many things John said would happen that did happen, but the naysayers will never give him credit."
Any other Titor sycophants want to chime in?
You people just can't handle it when your wrong. What will you do when your fantasy is completely destroyed as you finally realize Titor has been fiction all along. Some of us already know. There may be hope for you some day.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, i dont know what the hell your talking about, but i was not talking about black holes.

And Peregrini, that's what i'm here for, proof that John Titor is real, if i can't find any, then he's
fake.

Apparently since you can't find any proof, you're making stuff up. Let's take a look at your statements so far:

JT said that Stephen hawking only admits that microsingularities may not totally
disappear as they evaporate in a sea of virtual particles. He also said that this possibility
was actually truth, because those were the physics behind his time machine, so to say.

I have been checking to see if Hawking made these statements. He didn't. Hawking worked out the math to show black holes evaporate. The smaller they get, the faster they evaporate. So a micro-singularity according to Hawking will disappear. So either you made your statement up or Titor did. Which is it? Why don't you post Titor's exact statement and we can then decide.

Let's take a look at your next statement:

Indirectly, by saying Hawking admits theres a possibility, and also saying that this
possibility is true, he says that Hawking, or at least someone, has yet to discover that this
possibility is correct. Or else, there wouldn't be any time machine for titor to travel in.
In 2004, Hawking verified that it IS true.

I have already verified that Hawking didn't make these statements. In 2004 Hawking conceded a bet he had with Preskill over the information paradox. Hawking believed information was lost as a black hole evaporates, but Preskill believed information was conserved. The general consensus in the scientific community is that information is conserved. Hawking didn't verify this! All he did was concede his bet with Preskill. Thorne also has the same bet with Preskill, but has not conceded to yet. And to date, just math exists for the existence and evaporation of black holes. No actual black holes have been found.

Now originally you state you are not talking about black holes. But a micro-singularity is a black hole. Come clean! Admit you're trying to pull a fast one on us all.

bomberman

fake.

Apparently since you can't find any proof, you're making stuff up. Let's take a look at your statements so far:

JT said that Stephen hawking only admits that microsingularities may not totally
disappear as they evaporate in a sea of virtual particles. He also said that this possibility
was actually truth, because those were the physics behind his time machine, so to say.

I have been checking to see if Hawking made these statements. He didn't. Hawking worked out the math to show black holes evaporate. The smaller they get, the faster they evaporate. So a micro-singularity according to Hawking will disappear. So either you made your statement up or Titor did. Which is it? Why don't you post Titor's exact statement and we can then decide.

Let's take a look at your next statement:

Indirectly, by saying Hawking admits theres a possibility, and also saying that this
possibility is true, he says that Hawking, or at least someone, has yet to discover that this
possibility is correct. Or else, there wouldn't be any time machine for titor to travel in.
In 2004, Hawking verified that it IS true.

I have already verified that Hawking didn't make these statements. In 2004 Hawking conceded a bet he had with Preskill over the information paradox. Hawking believed information was lost as a black hole evaporates, but Preskill believed information was conserved. The general consensus in the scientific community is that information is conserved. Hawking didn't verify this! All he did was concede his bet with Preskill. Thorne also has the same bet with Preskill, but has not conceded to yet. And to date, just math exists for the existence and evaporation of black holes. No actual black holes have been found.

Now originally you state you are not talking about black holes. But a micro-singularity is a black hole. Come clean! Admit you're trying to pull a fast one on us all.

If you read my previous posts, you would see that i quoted JT. Then your point is that HE is lying.
And you have to be at least smart enough to know that i have nothing to gain by pulling a "fast one" on you.

I haven't seen anything happen as it did in the John Titor fairy tale story either. I would love to see any references from the fairy tale that are supposedly happening too.
I agree.

It would appear you aren't asking the right questions, Mr. Einstein. The answers are there
I haven't seen anything happen as it did in the John Titor fairy tale story either. I would love to see any references from the fairy tale that are supposedly happening too.
I agree.

It would appear you aren't asking the right questions, Mr. Einstein. The answers are there

Ren

John Titor's dates are intentionally wrong. He specifically said that he was referring to his own time, not ours.
John Titor as all time travelers must -- be compulsive liars in order to throw the wrong people off their trail.
If you reread John Titor's comments, he is not contradictory and some of the things he "predicted", have already happened.
He mentions melting ice twice, both are seemingly contradictory until you compare the two several times and look at his wording.
He's telling us that the ice will melt completely and soon.
But these are just 2 statements of many. Everything that John said that was unbelievable 10 years ago are shaping up to be probable.
"Alas Babylon" mentions the exact history of World War 3 and John is pointing us to it.
The guy is either a psychic, in touch with psychics or a time traveler.