Debate John Titor Secrets Summary?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Your thinking is right, your math isn't. April 19th. And March 12th are actual dates because no numbers are found around these comments. So something happened on March 12th, 2015. And something happened on April 19th.

Happened or will happen? (I'll go look)

walt willis

Radiation Alert Inspector USB Handheld Digital Radiation Detector with LCD Display
Price: $565.00 & FREE Shipping

Andrew Basiago is a real person that claims time travel is very real but that John Titor is not.

We may soon know who is right by this "TIME" next year!

TimeTravel_00

I am real.

y4ugama4.jpg

Diamondback Firearms - Cocoa, FL
Taurus Firearms - Miami, FL
KelTech Firearms - Merritt Island, FL
Ammotech - Tampa, FL
Point Blank body armor - Orlando, FL
Charter Oaks Militia - Sarasota, FL
Southwest Florida State College, Fort Myers, FL
1967 Chevy Corvette 427 - Punta Gorda, FL
Fort Repose - Babcock Ranch, FL
G.E. Facility Metro Prkwy - Fort Myers, FL

George Norey was right.

walt willis

I do miss my 67 vet Forrest Green/White Bonnet rag top L-71 435 HP
Three speeding tickets in just one day...not good!
Got it up to 170MPH and it sounded like it was ready to explode from the wind pressure.
Both front tires came off the ground in second gear from the red light.
Ok I'll let you folks in on a little secret: I will travel back in time to the year 1965 to see my best friend and his father.
How do I know this?
I remember seeing myself as an old man talking to the younger us back in the Summer of "65".
That will never be told to a public because they would not believe or even be able to handle the fact that time travel is real.
Drool... Nice collection of war tools. I'm from the year 2022 and I'm 75 years old.
Hope we get to exchange some Intel as to how we could preserve our future a little better.
We've been lucky so far, but Mr. Murphy lurks within the corridors of time waiting.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do miss my 67 vet Forrest Green/White Bonnet rag top L-71 435 HP
Three speeding tickets in just one day...not good!
Got it up to 170MPH and it sounded like it was ready to explode from the wind pressure.
Both front tires came off the ground in second gear from the red light.
Ok I'll let you folks in on a little secret: I will travel back in time to the year 1965 to see my best friend and his father.
How do I know this?
I remember seeing myself as an old man talking to the younger us back in the Summer of "65".
That will never be told to a public because they would not believe or even be able to handle the fact that time travel is real.
Drool... Nice collection of war tools. I'm from the year 2022 and I'm 75 years old.
Hope we get to exchange some Intel as to how we could preserve our future a little better.
We've been lucky so far, but Mr. Murphy lurks within the corridors of time waiting.

So, you are also claiming to be a time traveler?

Who is Mr. Murphy? I'm guessing you know TimeTravel_00?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Diamondback Firearms - Cocoa, FL
Taurus Firearms - Miami, FL
KelTech Firearms - Merritt Island, FL
Ammotech - Tampa, FL
Point Blank body armor - Orlando, FL
Charter Oaks Militia - Sarasota, FL
Southwest Florida State College, Fort Myers, FL
1967 Chevy Corvette 427 - Punta Gorda, FL
Fort Repose - Babcock Ranch, FL
G.E. Facility Metro Prkwy - Fort Myers, FL
George Norey was right.

I prefer Aegis Tactical.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You thinking is right, your math isn't. April 19th. And March 12th are actual dates because no numbers are found around these comments. So something happened on March 12th, 2015. And something happened on April 19th.

Just noticed you did say 2015. I suppose I won't find out until 2015 unless you want to lend me the TTD.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting and possibly irrelevant factoid: My uncle worked for IBM for many years until he retired. I asked him about Don Estridge and he ignored me. LOL. Probably thinks I'm nuts.