Debate John Titor Secrets Summary?

walt willis

I do miss my 67 vet Forrest Green/White Bonnet rag top L-71 435 HP
Three speeding tickets in just one day...not good!
Got it up to 170MPH and it sounded like it was ready to explode from the wind pressure.
Both front tires came off the ground in second gear from the red light.
Ok I'll let you folks in on a little secret: I will travel back in time to the year 1965 to see my best friend and his father.
How do I know this?
I remember seeing myself as an old man talking to the younger us back in the Summer of "65".
That will never be told to a public because they would not believe or even be able to handle the fact that time travel is real.
Drool... Nice collection of war tools. I'm from the year 2022 and I'm 75 years old.
Hope we get to exchange some Intel as to how we could preserve our future a little better.
We've been lucky so far, but Mr. Murphy lurks within the corridors of time waiting.

So, you are also claiming to be a time traveler?

Who is Mr. Murphy? I'm guessing you know TimeTravel_00?

Murphy is the fictional guy that shows up to screw things up!

I wish I had the time to share with you how I have come to believe I "will" travel back in time, but it is a long story and a waste of time because most will not believe it anyhow.

As I look at myself in the mirror I see a face that I saw back in 1965 and the actions of that person was odd to say the least.
My friendship with a real time traveler is no secret, but I wish to keep it private to the general public.
That person believes that John Titor is not a time traveler. I remain open to that idea.
If time travel is real it would explain the actions and look of the person I met back in 1965.
I do strongly believe we are being visited by people from the future and I know for sure that there are aliens active on this earth.
Remember I did say I met three of them up close one night.
It is much easer for me to believe in other alien reports then the average person on this forum.
All I can do is tell you what I know as well as what I suspect is real and then it is up to you to think for yourself.
Keep an open mind and it will come as a shock if the truth comes out for all to see.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Murphy is REAL. I have lots of experience with him. His Laws are more accurate than Newton's Laws of Motion.

murphy_s_laws_by_dnldsv-d5bbel4.png

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I guess I now know of 5 people who think they are John Titor. 6 if you count the one who thinks he lived next to him.

walt willis

I hope you don't think I am Titor. I do think that if time travel is real that there would be many more then one person out there changing time zones.
Try to think of the cosmos as a carousel where you are able to jump of and back on again in another area of the ride.
The so called "timeline" will not move, but it may be altered by the people that have mastered the ability to jump around from place to place.
Aliens may have given that technology to some of us humans, but for the most part that information has not yet been released to the general public.
We perceive time as we age and we will die, but we are all time travelers in a way by the fact we are moving through space.
I believe that there are people and other beings from outside our realm of existence that can affect out established timeline.
It is hard to explain it any better...sorry.

walt willis

Another strange thing I noticed about the mans car we saw was that it made no engine noise as it pulled up to park and no noise as it left.
My best friends father would not tell Jim and I who the person was and when he walked back with the stranger to his blue non descript car they spent a long time looking into the passengers side window. He also stopped us from following them over to look as well.
This was all out of charter for Jim's father and the stranger also treated Jim kindly, but told me this: "I know all about you young man and you better behave yourself".
That was very strange for sure!
Hope that helps explain more of why after seeing myself as I look today and remembering what the stranger looked like makes me question if that was me as a 75 year old man.

walt willis

I hope you don't think I am Titor. I do think that if time travel is real that there would be many more then one person out there changing time zones.

Nope. I do not. Time zones? Can I change mine to Pacific so I can go back to bed?

The boss called and said I need to take a day trip and should return late today. Just have to pick up a box, no big deal.
Wish I had the MDF and could use that to get around. Truth can be stranger than fiction at times.
Hey John, I'm with you Bro! Come join the fun if you're in town... we can do lunch.
Keep the faith Paula as some day you will be right and they will be wrong.