Debate John Titor Secrets Summary?

walt willis

Lunch it is, i75 and colonial blvd, in 12 hours
All is quiet on the western front as I took a drive by the Diamond Backs hide. Lot of saber rattling buy little solutions offered.
Hope more folks wake up soon and get their act together. The nukes will start flying without any warning.
Many people believe the FEMA people are there to help them just like the Jews thought about the "relocation camps".
You would think that history would keep us from making the same mistakes.
Keep the faith Bro!

walt willis

Care to join me for diner Walt?

I would by glad to do so as we are here to serve man.
Well done please...

Let me say that at one time in my life I thought that time travel was the work of Hollywood writers, however after giving it some more thought I now believe that at the rate of our advancing technology we will some day be able to travel in time.
Now if that statement is true there should already be future humans that are able to travel back to visit us in the 21st century.

Here is the problem with that thought...There must be some people that were given this technology and that would allow them to play God!
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!
A time travel cop would be needed to control the abuse of such technology.

I am here on this forum to locate others like me and to try an effect disclosure.
Even the best pure hearted human would not be able to resist the temptation of abusing such a powerful tool.
The mischief and damage this technology has to potentially damage out timeline is unfathomable.

I am calling on all time travelers to step up to the task of coming forward with the truth.
The people of earth can handle the truth better then you think.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, your uncle probably ignored you not because he thought you insane, but because by the mentioning of the man, your uncle knew you knew too much. Just an observation made of those who can't say anything. ;)
Walt is right. Someday you will be right, and we all will be wrong. Cherish it. As long as I am through the temple happily married for all time and eternity... I will laugh and laugh, so happy to see you happy. ;)

Well, I'm glad someone has faith in me. lol

TimeTravel_00

quge3u8y.jpg

Mi aqui esta