John Titor

gonzogirl

Re: John Titor

hey yall.....I finally got in touch with Pamela M and she said she does not wanna talk about Titor too much anymore. Thats a shame cuz I loved talking with her about him. She has a lot of knowledge and I hope she will reconsider...I think she had more positive feedback than she thought....so........I will keep my fingers crossed!!!:)

gonzogirl

I always thought that she had an objective view for someone so close to the story. Thats why I appreciated her. I never get tired of talking to her....:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Could you invite her to post here ?
Talking about Titor or not, it's still interesting.

Num7

Whitelight

About making money off of John Titor, the guy that runs his website sells merchandise related to him. There's a mug with his army logo and some shirts.

I want the shirt that says 'Go back to 2036 John Titor'

I want it so bad.

*sigh*

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Perhaps the guy running the site is the one who made up the hoax from A to Z.
Don't give him your money, since we can't be sure !

Whitelight

On youtube there was a video and the guy was promoting his John Titor website, he has all the things he's said, his predictions and stuff. Thats how I found out about John Titor and who he was.

The guy who runs it is named Oliver Williams.

But I want that shirt so baddd... How cool would I be? I wanna wear it and see if anyone on the street knows who he is. I've mentioned him at work and to my friends and everyone thinks I'm on some crazy tangent.

But then I'm scared of the attention I'd get and the people who would talk to me who would know who it was referring too. We have a lot of halfway houses in the area, I talk to the schizophrenic people sometimes, and I wouldn't want one of them going on a rant at me.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, that's what puts me off. Anybody I've ever met in real life who's reven heard the name Titor is usually some off-his-rocker ex-hippie who lives in a double wide with his mom. Anyone "normal" that I mention anything like that to looks at me as if I have two heads. I just can't win ;)