John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: John Titor

Yeah, I know what you're talking about :D
Webnower said:
Yeah, that's what puts me off. Anybody I've ever met in real life who's reven heard the name Titor is usually some off-his-rocker ex-hippie who lives in a double wide with his mom. Anyone "normal" that I mention anything like that to looks at me as if I have two heads. I just can't win ;)

Chip Lewis

Webnower said:
Yeah, that's what puts me off. Anybody I've ever met in real life who's reven heard the name Titor is usually some off-his-rocker ex-hippie who lives in a double wide with his mom. Anyone "normal" that I mention anything like that to looks at me as if I have two heads. I just can't win ;)

I've never met anybody outside of the internet who's heard of Titor!

You mean...you don't have two heads? :rolleyes:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Haha I wish. It'd make buying shirts difficult though...

Yeah there were a couple of people I worked the overnight shift with at Target who'd heard of him. One of them had two teeth and three spikes of mohawk style hair, the other had been in 4 car accidents and was a klepto.

Whitelight

I have yet to meet someone who knows who I'm talking about when I say 'John Titor'

Which makes me feel kinda special and loser'ish.

In 2000/2001 I was 14 and I had no idea who he was till a month ago

jurgen36

Webnower said:
I found out about him in 2003, so I had just missed the boat.

Same here, I do not know what to make of his statements. Like same people said in another forum that you can not carry a few trillion tons of mater around in a pickup is quite true, However if the matter stays in any of the many parallel universes and only the control's are here it could possible be done. If somebody asks me if I believe it, I probably say no from the current evidence. But then there is always the bit of doubt remaining.
Regards

Whitelight

When you think about it, almost anything is possible (within reason)...

Who knows, in 10 years we might have proof, and then again we might never find out.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
I found out about him in 2003, so I had just missed the boat.
I found about him in 2005, but i know someone in real life who knows who John Titor is !!!
We talk about him sometimes, that's entertaining :)

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
I found about him in 2005, but i know someone in real life who knows who John Titor is !!!
We talk about him sometimes, that's entertaining :)

Num7

No offense Num (I luv ya man) but, (age wise) you haven't quite figured out what shit is in comparison to shinola. So, I'll have to pretend you never said this...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, I'm not aaaall that bad, I don't even have an HDR !!!
I wasn't into paranormal topics before late 2005, so I wasn't here in the beginning, unlike you !

Cheers !