Larry Haber June 12th, 10pm, Fade to Black

IroncladMarshmallow

That guy John D. Titor is not Titor. He is a guy who has taken some of John Titor's post and has tried to guess what is happening from those posts. He is guessing that John is trying to stop nuclear war by diverging the timelines. He is also guessing that John knows in great detail what Bigfoot is -- which ain't the case.

People are taking that guy way too seriously. I read it once and dismissed it.

I'm shocked that more people haven't dismissed it. When Alexander talked about Saint Germaine, I could tell that he was playing the role.

John D. isn't playing the role. He really believes what he typed about Bigfoot.
Bigfoot is my ex-girlfriend. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That guy John D. Titor is not Titor. He is a guy who has taken some of John Titor's post and has tried to guess what is happening from those posts. He is guessing that John is trying to stop nuclear war by diverging the timelines. He is also guessing that John knows in great detail what Bigfoot is -- which ain't the case.

People are taking that guy way too seriously. I read it once and dismissed it.

I'm shocked that more people haven't dismissed it. When Alexander talked about Saint Germaine, I could tell that he was playing the role.

John D. isn't playing the role. He really believes what he typed about Bigfoot.

To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing. Waste of time. There are so many Titor impostors. I haven't even read all of Alexander's stuff, either.
It doesn't help that I'd be interrupted literally every 2 mins while reading. lol (Oh, the joys of a small house).

2015 is coming soon, so the small details haven't interested me as much as the big picture has.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

TimeNot_0

Greetings:

Humans are smaller than amoeba-sized in this Universe, and so is Bigfoot!
Yes, that is my 2 cents worth for today.

IroncladMarshmallow

Greetings:

Humans are smaller than amoeba-sized in this Universe, and so is Bigfoot!
Yes, that is my 2 cents worth for today.

Are you implying that we are not important? We are important to eachother, or should be.
I'm of the opinion that humans are inherently important but can trade their worth for money. Wealthy people have no value.
I don't remember posting that. I must have been half asleep. :confused:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

paradox404

That is basically because the US government has been Infiltrated by the Illuminati for many many years. In particular, they are controled by a sect of the Illuminati called the "Skull and Bones". Interestingly enough, would it surprise you to know that if they were removed from a worldline, all three world wars could be prevented?