Larry Haber June 12th, 10pm, Fade to Black

That is basically because the US government has been Infiltrated by the Illuminati for many many years. In particular, they are controled by a sect of the Illuminati called the "Skull and Bones". Interestingly enough, would it surprise you to know that if they were removed from a worldline, all three world wars could be prevented?

The US Government was FOUNDED by the Illuminati.
There are two sects of Illuminati -- The "Good" and the "Bad".
Imagine Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Not Joking, really. We're going through the First Trilogy.
The "Bad" have had a stranglehold on the public for quite some time. The "Good" have help from the White Allies of The Stars. The "Good" "Illuminati" basically includes the whole of humanity.

People are taking that guy way too seriously. I read it once and dismissed it.

I'm shocked that more people haven't dismissed it. When Alexander talked about Saint Germaine, I could tell that he was playing the role.

John D. isn't playing the role. He really believes what he typed about Bigfoot.

To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing. Waste of time. There are so many Titor impostors. I haven't even read all of Alexander's stuff, either.
It doesn't help that I'd be interrupted literally every 2 mins while reading. lol (Oh, the joys of a small house).

2015 is coming soon, so the small details haven't interested me as much as the big picture has.
I read the whole thing. Made sense to me. Mostly because I've met Bigfoot and the post made a lot of sense.

Especially after I met Miriam Rosenberg-Rydberg.

That guy John D. Titor is not Titor. He is a guy who has taken some of John Titor's post and has tried to guess what is happening from those posts. He is guessing that John is trying to stop nuclear war by diverging the timelines. He is also guessing that John knows in great detail what Bigfoot is -- which ain't the case.

I'm shocked that more people haven't dismissed it. When Alexander talked about Saint Germaine, I could tell that he was playing the role.

I have met Jesus Christ. I am John Daniel Titor.
I have also met Big Foot. And King Tutankhamen.

I am The Doctor.
Dr. H. Dr. JDTH.
Thoth.
http://i.imgur.com/NvyPVel.png

We have friends trying to help out our situation on this planet. We have been controlled and have had information distorted by higher-ups.
True inequity is the imbalance of powers currently subjugating our humanity.
True power is love. True power is brother man. True power is mother earth. True power is us.

We are currently ending Kali Yuga, the reign of the demon, and starting Satya Yuga, the Golden Age.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

That is basically because the US government has been Infiltrated by the Illuminati for many many years. In particular, they are controled by a sect of the Illuminati called the "Skull and Bones". Interestingly enough, would it surprise you to know that if they were removed from a worldline, all three world wars could be prevented?

The US Government was FOUNDED by the Illuminati.
There are two sects of Illuminati -- The "Good" and the "Bad".
Imagine Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Not Joking, really. We're going through the First Trilogy.
The "Bad" have had a stranglehold on the public for quite some time. The "Good" have help from the White Allies of The Stars. The "Good" "Illuminati" basically includes the whole of humanity.

To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing. Waste of time. There are so many Titor impostors. I haven't even read all of Alexander's stuff, either.
It doesn't help that I'd be interrupted literally every 2 mins while reading. lol (Oh, the joys of a small house).

2015 is coming soon, so the small details haven't interested me as much as the big picture has.
I read the whole thing. Made sense to me. Mostly because I've met Bigfoot and the post made a lot of sense.

Especially after I met Miriam Rosenberg-Rydberg.

I have met Jesus Christ. I am John Daniel Titor.
I have also met Big Foot. And King Tutankhamen.

I am The Doctor.
Dr. H. Dr. JDTH.
Thoth.
http://i.imgur.com/NvyPVel.png

We have friends trying to help out our situation on this planet. We have been controlled and have had information distorted by higher-ups.
True inequity is the imbalance of powers currently subjugating our humanity.
True power is love. True power is brother man. True power is mother earth. True power is us.

We are currently ending Kali Yuga, the reign of the demon, and starting Satya Yuga, the Golden Age.

Then bring be back a quick cure for cancer.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do agree, though. The people who won't tell me much are the ones I end up being the most interested in regarding time travel.