LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

BlastTyrant

And no photos of the alleged aliens? Everyone has their phone handy these days. And honestly, I'd be trying to talk to them and even offer them food. lol.

ya that is a big subject right now, in the video of them looking in the backyard everyone had a phone in their hands and not a single one of maybe 5 people recorded or took a picture, the supposed "Ufo marks" were there before this even happened.

Not sure where lambdo read that people seen a UFO buzzing around but ya, as cool as it is i think it is fake, the "Crashed ufo" was just a meteor, so they probably heard a sonic boom from it breaking into the atmosphere which could of caused the white light.

Again Nellis Airforce base is in city limits, had their been a UFO it would take minutes for them to be surrounded by god knows what that military base has. No chance is a UFO landing in the city and then just taking off without Jets and helicopters screaming by.

lamdo263

Listen to the in-neighborhood sighting of this craft. There was definite machinery there of an electrical nature involved. It was also said by a witness that the spacecraft buzzed of reconnoitered its landing place which was in a Hispanic citizen back yard. This while this young fellow was performing mechanical work on his truck.

I have no idea how the said & reported seen ETs exited the interior of this said landed craft. Up till now there's no definitive description as to what that spacecraft looked like. It's also not known as to how this said landed craft exited this neighborhood.

There's no telling if retrieval teams had confiscated the spacecraft, or whether the ETs themselves flew the craft out of there.

The people, witnesses involved there were all highly upset and agitated by the appearance of both the spacecraft along with the aliens. From what I can tell as without assumed prejudice, more rural oriented Hispanics in Mexico have a tendency to fear the government, so this is why they may be in hiding.

And no photos of the alleged aliens? Everyone has their phone handy these days. And honestly, I'd be trying to talk to them and even offer them food. lol.
The appearance may have involved real ETs but I feel it was a stunt.

Thelema

I watched the video multiple times - people claimed you could see an alien in the background but I couldn't see it at all. For some reason, the camerman is focusing on one of his friend's back instead of zooming in on what we would all rather see. Just seems suspicious to me. You're right - practically everyone has a high-definition camera in their pocket these days. Surely it would be a trivial thing to get at least a somewhat-decent shot.

lamdo263

I watched the video multiple times - people claimed you could see an alien in the background but I couldn't see it at all. For some reason, the camerman is focusing on one of his friend's back instead of zooming in on what we would all rather see. Just seems suspicious to me. You're right - practically everyone has a high-definition camera in their pocket these days. Surely it would be a trivial thing to get at least a somewhat-decent shot.
Yes, they did get some pics & I think they pushed them to get the definition necessary. I hate to say it, but I'm wondering if this was a paid off thing with pre-agreements & using real aliens, but the types of aliens somebody only wants us to see?

Secretman3811

Yes, they did get some pics & I think they pushed them to get the definition necessary. I hate to say it, but I'm wondering if this was a paid off thing with pre-agreements & using real aliens, but the types of aliens somebody only wants us to see?
How about the ET reptilian showing themself to those guy can you see that these guy will like woe and die like having a heart attack who know

lamdo263

How about the ET reptilian showing themself to those guy can you see that these guy will like woe and die like having a heart attack who know
I don't know that there was that. Do you have better information Jypsom? I mean do you have better information Roy? Oh my! Do you have better information Emilio? Wow' this isn't getting any better, Do you have better information Indominus Santa Clauss???..Oh Yeah' got it now, do you have better information on the reptoid man Secretman?

Secretman3811

I don't know that there was that. Do you have better information Jypsom? I mean do you have better information Roy? Oh my! Do you have better information Emilio? Wow' this isn't getting any better, Do you have better information Indominus Santa Clauss???..Oh Yeah' got it now, do you have better information on the reptoid man Secretman?
Not really lamdo263 it possible but who know maybe the alien show themself but they have to show themself each one of them never mind about it sorry about my bad English way

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Thats pushing it....i am all for conspiracy's but everything points to these people were lying or simply mistook something, but a paid off alien? Come on.

Thelema

Where can I find the good pics? All I've ever seen was the grainy video.