LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

lamdo263

Where can I find the good pics? All I've ever seen was the grainy video.
They had one that was pushed in contrast that showed a Gray. You just have to look as they aren't being helpful. Seems like they did land. I don't know or understand the motive behind the landing other than it could have been real.

lamdo263

BlastTyrant

This just in got it off my social web. Think it's real as when some latinos are faced with the unknown, they get out the hardware. I don't think that this was put on, Thelma. Best (NEW) Las Vegas Alien Footage. 👽🛸 #fyp #reelsviral #viralreels #aliens #aliensighting #lasvegas #ufosighting #Extraterrestrial | Ryan M Johnston | Ryan M Johnston · Original audio
You're joking right?

You know that video was debunked as soon as it became viral, please don't spread false information.
The video isn’t real. It was created using a combination of real audio and video from a news report aired by KLAS TV, and computer generated video of an alien created by a graphic artist that was found on Tiktok in a completely different video.

There is no video of a alien because there wasn't one, you had 6 people all with smart phones out and there isn't a single photo or video of either the UFO or Alien, if there was Nellis would be so far up that family's behind that they would vanish.

OakFieldAlienz444

You're joking right?

You know that video was debunked as soon as it became viral, please don't spread false information.
The video isn’t real. It was created using a combination of real audio and video from a news report aired by KLAS TV, and computer generated video of an alien created by a graphic artist that was found on Tiktok in a completely different video.

There is no video of a alien because there wasn't one, you had 6 people all with smart phones out and there isn't a single photo or video of either the UFO or Alien, if there was Nellis would be so far up that family's behind that they would vanish.

they're getting better at fakes than they used to be.
Computer technology has advanced. It's easier to fall for trickery. I wouldn't be too hard on em.
But yeah, research before you post a video I'm sure I'm guilty of the same shit a few times.

lamdo263

You're joking right?

There's some other videos of ETs that came out and my guess is that they're trying to salt public opinion on accuracy. So there's truth mixed with fiction. They said the ETs were skinny but very tall.