Let's go back; for real.

Lumbergooz

@TF: yup exactly as you said. I just misunderstood. So let s say if one tries to replicate it...better put an animal or bird..than humans.,BTW: I saw the brossard experiment, quite interesting

Lumbergooz

@TF: it is kina unusual one chooses Einstien as username, while we know that this guy is among those who blocked Tesla from providing free energy to humanity...made the planet energy slaves for the past 90 years and still on. I would ditch Einstien & Edison theories & promote Tesla.

HDRKID

Maybe, it is like a computer programmer who fixes one bug and nine pop up. Still, those nine need fixing any way. I do know that many of you want to go back in time to correct errors. However, we learn from mistakes and this might make you less risk averse. Just wondering what the effect will be on us. Please do not make too many changes or what you see will look nothing like what you left.

Best of luck to you. :)

back_time44.gif

Lumbergooz

@HDRK..I can't agree more. I have read pieces on life of Agriba the sorcerer ..the moral of what I read was if u go back , just satisfy urself watching and maybe documenting what really happened back then..but don't try to make changes because this triggers many changes that may not be pleasant ..keep in mind there are other time travellers who may carry an opposite goals.