LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

HDRKID

Here is the type of "evidence" people want to see. I know it is made up. Still, it is not that far off from what I have seen.

Samstwitch

Here is the type of "evidence" people want to see. I know it is made up. Still, it is not that far off from what I have seen.

Please tell us, what have you "seen"? I had a dream once about the future, and in one of the scenes, the White House was destroyed. Secret Service men were fleeing on foot, because there was no one left to protect.

Liberty

I have seen them come and go! None of them have good news! I'm waiting on that solar flare to hit this week or something BIG! Something big to happen this week! BIG is the word!

twilightsky

i check in from time to time,ok, the man just knocked on the door,he wanted the man of the house,i told him no men here, just 2 sisters,what does this have to do with time travel,well, one of you out there knows the meaning,anyways i,m here if anyone wants to say hello,the dreams are getting more vivid,the vibrations are getting less pleasent,give me a hea you, if your dreams and vibrations have went totally spastic these past couple weeks,,,,,,miss lisa,,needs to get back on the right frequincy,,,help me

Minita

Once Stephen Hawking experimented on this. He wrote a letter and mentioned time,date, year and also longitude and altitude on earth to invite time travellers in the past but when no one came he gave up on thinking that anyone can travel in the past. Travelling in the past is ruled out by all the physicist.

Samstwitch

Once Stephen Hawking experimented on this. He wrote a letter and mentioned time,date, year and also longitude and altitude on earth to invite time travellers in the past but when no one came he gave up on thinking that anyone can travel in the past. Travelling in the past is ruled out by all the physicist.

For thousands of years mankind thought the world was flat. Knowledge is increasing exponentially, doubling every 2 years. Time travel will be discovered. It's only a matter of time. (Physicists are not all-knowing.)