LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

Ren

Once Stephen Hawking experimented on this. He wrote a letter and mentioned time,date, year and also longitude and altitude on earth to invite time travellers in the past but when no one came he gave up on thinking that anyone can travel in the past. Travelling in the past is ruled out by all the physicist.

You can't rule things out because nobody comes to your party.

Minita

Once you go near the speed of light and travel on such a high speed , the time slows down considerably. If it has passed 1 day on your board, outside it will be say may be 1 month because in your board the space and time are curved and are manipulated by high speed because speed bends time and space creating ripples in space. So in this case i can travel 1 year in future while just spending a week in my board. Well, i suppose you all know about this.

TimeTravel_00

Why would a time traveler let you use their machine? SSDD, it would seem that the more time changes, the more people stay the same. John is a real time traveler, therefore, the diamondbacks are the real power behind the scenes.

Timetravel_1

Hello, my name is Tim Travis. I am looking for a man you people on this world line know as John Titor.
If anyone has any leads on his wherabouts, it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried another science forum but they dismissed me as a hoax and internet troll. I assure you, I am neither. I am quite the same as John and only require his assistance.
It is of great importance that I find him as soon as possible.

Samstwitch

Hello, my name is Tim Travis. I am looking for a man you people on this world line know as John Titor.
If anyone has any leads on his wherabouts, it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried another science forum but they dismissed me as a hoax and internet troll. I assure you, I am neither. I am quite the same as John and only require his assistance.
It is of great importance that I find him as soon as possible.

Hi Tim, Welcome to Paranormalis! I sent you a PM (Private Message).