LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

mysteriousmoon

Hi I am a real time traveler.. I may not be the guy you were originally searching for but at least im something! I can tell you so much! let me know if your interested! :)

walt willis

Andrew Basiago sounds like the real deal to me. If time travel is possible then there must be folks from our future that have been here and may still be here today. The understanding of time, gravity, and space is still a mystery to the people of science. John Titor may have been a real time traveler that by his comming back to our time he may have made changes to our timeline. This could explain why not all of what he said would happen has happened the way he explained it would. Pray he was able to stop the world war in the spring of 2015 when the nukes start to fly!

walt willis

Ok Moon, The question for you is: What is your home year that you left to come into our time zone?
I have only talked to beings from 45,000 years ahead of our time and would like to know how they got to look so strange.
What was it that caused them to mutate so much and have such large heads and stop using their voice to communicate?
Hope your not a liar just having fun with the folks on this web site. Bad things will happen if that is the case.

mysteriousmoon

Hi I am a real time traveler.. I may not be the guy you were originally searching for but at least im something! I can tell you so much! let me know if your interested! :)

Please, enlighten us.

Do tell all.
i was born in 1827 in south America and had died 1847 of illness I later lived in north America in three other lifetimes ranging from 1910- present. I am able to place myself in a time period just by thinking about it and can tell what was, is and what will be. I am even able to tell certain people their lives from birth-current as well as some of their family members. I also happen to have a key (a real one, kind of like a skeleton key for an old locked door of some kind) I have had this key since I was I was born in 1996 (current life) and am very attached to it for some reason and never go anywhere without it. I also have a keen sense for when someone is in trouble and quickly come to the rescue. Over the 2013 summer I saved 2 lives from uncertain death (one who was having a seizure in the middle of the road and almost ran over by a car, and an old lady whose power chair failed in the street and almost got hit by a car.)

mysteriousmoon

Ok Moon, The question for you is: What is your home year that you left to come into our time zone?
I have only talked to beings from 45,000 years ahead of our time and would like to know how they got to look so strange.
What was it that caused them to mutate so much and have such large heads and stop using their voice to communicate?
Hope your not a liar just having fun with the folks on this web site. Bad things will happen if that is the case.
my home year was actually 1827 in south America. the future beings that you have spoke to are more evolved than in my time but we are all related either way.