LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

Secretman3811

I am a tt as you call them from 2050 I got a device similar to the hdr but more accurate than that. My name is John.Smart resal Time Traveller maybe your answer will be answered.

tell use what kind of time travel device do you use? also what is the future of this planet hold? write back

MAAT

Those that can see these things concur we are at a kind of multidimensional crossroads. It's more about which future you chose to be aware of , which future you supported by controling your consciousness to be a match with it, so that you gravitate towards it, from the crossroads of now. Those that do see into these alternative futures, would advise you chose wisely (otherwise it will be mega :oops:).
Further back someone was refering to the machine consciousness one, it's not a good place :( for those who value their humanity :).

Studies about the use of the 3rd eye to see into other dimensions goes back 1,000's of years. It is not uncommon for some people to see the energy bodies of others, though those closer to this dimension are the ones most commonly seen. A kind of white heat haze radiating an inch or so around the body outline. Best seen up against a plain coloured wall background. It is also common place to be able to feel these, although if that is done via a simple sensitising preparation excercise of the hands, it is usually the outer egg that surounds the body at more like a couple of feet, that they feel the boundary of.
There are also modern scientific studies on the radius of the electrical energy fields of our organs, brains and hearts being the most studied.
Because older cultures did not use the name science and because we have not used that name in relationship to their knowledge accumulated over many 1,000s of years, we miss what they have to offer, bundling it all up under names like esoteric or occult which actually means hidden. We threw in some superstition from some cultures then call it all superstition, rather than bothering to discern between.
Once we separate out what is of real value, from what still remains of the ancient knowledges, we will better understand dimensions and therefore also timetravel.
Often it is our arrogance that we must be so advanced in our sciences, that blocks us from seeing what really is of value fro times gone by.
We know the Dogons knew about binary star Sirius for maybe 1,000s of years before we had the scientific instruments to measure that.
Simply conteplating the various options for how that could have been should stretch ones mind to encompass more possibilities.
Yet people want either a formula or a machine when techniques are already available depending on what one wishes to achieve.
Mostly we want info and traveling back or forward to acheive that is not that different to remote veiwing which any are capable of given practice and mental discipline.
I am happy to respond to those seriously enquiring :) ( though I may be slow to get back to this timeline ;) )

Of course some may ridicule these things, however if they are sincerely seeking to understand time travel, they would find much of value.
If they are mischief trolls :eek: then they may as well go stand in the corner and stare at goats :rolleyes:.

J.A.

If that's your true case, Maat, of course I can only 'testify' to being happy to find as much out about it as possible, please, best wishes, J.A.!

J.A.

Thanks, Maat, our worst compromise, i.e. as humans, time travellers (to be), is officially & so far that money ideal that gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can avoid being myself, lest & till The 'Fam.' Capitalist Museum Pieces can get away with contradicting me, an issue that doesn't seem relev. on me, best wishes, J.A.

J.A.

There were many, who didn't appr. of me, also, who it is, right now a morron flock, who still give me no obligation, whatsoever that I can deny existing as whatever good morallist, forever to be, Croattoan, ARE you really, who you claim to be? In advance thank you for your honesty, J.A., I didn't 'testify' to being TOO perfect, so I still see no risk, whatsoever that I can seem like anyone's conflict, e.g. 'God's.'

Last edited: