Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

titorite

Did you know, in January 2013 the NATIONAL ID CARD is coming to Texas,

No it is already here. Our drivers licenses switched over about a year and a half ago... maybe two years ago... They are all white now with our nation and state in the top corner and the DD number on the bottom....

January might be the grand opening day but the cards are already in play.... very sad to say.

Samstwitch

Mark of the Beast: It's right under our noses and the Sheeple are clueless! It's here...implantation will be next.

Federal court hears testimony in case of school district’s forced tracking chips

December 19, 2012 - Court proceedings continue in a Texas lawsuit that pits a student’s religious freedom against a school district seeking to track the whereabouts of all students on campus electronically.

Steven Hernandez testified in federal court Monday that his daughter, 15-year-old Andrea Hernandez, should be allowed to stay at John Jay High School in San Antonio’s Northside Independent School District, despite her refusal to wear a microchip-laden I.D. badge, reports the San Antonio Express-News.

Father and daughter — both devout Christians — told U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia that they believe wearing the radio frequency-enabled badges is the equivalent of accepting the Book of Revelation’s “mark of the beast,” which symbolizes submission to the Antichrist.

The identification cards are part of a pilot program. Since this fall, all students at John Jay have been required to wear or carry embedded IDs at all times while on school grounds. Electronic readers installed in the schools’ ceiling panels then constantly track every student’s location at school.

If schools can prove that students are on campus, they receive more state funding, Northside Superintendent Brian Woods explained to the court, according to the Express-News. The RFID technology maximizes attendance count. It also provides a way to find students in the event of emergencies.

John Jay is a specialized science and technology magnet school. If the judge rules against Hernandez, she will likely face a forced transfer to Taft High School, her regular neighborhood campus.

The elder Hernandez choked back tears as he read passages from the Bible and described the depth of his religious conviction, the Express-News notes. Forcing his daughter to wear a badge, he told the court, “would compromise our salvation for NISD to make some money.”

Outside the courtroom, Steven Hernandez told the Express-News that “in this case, Northside is the Antichrist.”

Andrea told the judge that she would suffer if she were forced to transfer because Taft, the school she attends, does not offer the computer-related courses she wants to take.

“I earned my way into this school,” Hernandez said, according to WOAI-TV. “And for them to kick me out because of my religious beliefs is unfair for them to do.”

The Hernandez family rejected a compromise suggested by school officials that would allow Andrea to wear the same badge other students wear but without the microchip, notes WOAI. In court, Judge Garcia pursued the reasons for their rejection.

Steven Hernandez testified that accepting the compromise would be “falling in line with the rest and showing support for the program,” reports the Express-News.

“We have made what we think is a reasonable attempt to accommodate her religious objections,” testified Superintendent Woods.

Judge Garcia indicated that he would rule later this week on Andrea’s request for a permanent injunction to prevent the John Jay officials from forcing her to transfer unless she wears a badge.

Northside Independent School District — the fourth largest in Texas — comprises more than 100 schools over 97,000 students. It could eventually use the ID tracking system program at all of its campuses.

The principal at the high school had threatened Hernandez with expulsion before she and her father filed the lawsuit.

TnWatchdog

If nothing happens on 12-21-12, we dodged 1% of the doomsday senerios out there. Any one of the remaining 99% of the potential doom/gloom senerios can do us in and this one of them! Oh by the way...I'm not making any list of the "99" cause I don't feel like it...Ok?

Samstwitch

This is the beginning!

Judge: Texas school can force teenagers to wear locator chip

SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A public school district in Texas can require students to wear locator chips when they are on school property, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday in a case raising technology-driven privacy concerns among liberal and conservative groups alike.

U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia said the San Antonio Northside School District had the right to expel sophomore Andrea Hernandez, 15, from a magnet school at Jay High School, because she refused to wear the device, which is required of all students.

The judge refused the student's request to block the district from removing her from the school while the case works its way through the federal courts.

The American Civil Liberties Union is among the rights organizations to oppose the district's use of radio frequency identification, or RFID, technology.

"We don't want to see this kind of intrusive surveillance infrastructure gain inroads into our culture," ACLU senior policy analyst Jay Stanley said. "We should not be teaching our children to accept such an intrusive surveillance technology."

The district's RFID policy has also been criticized by conservatives, who call it an example of "big government" further monitoring individuals and eroding their liberties and privacy rights.

The Rutherford Institute, a conservative Virginia-based policy center that represented Hernandez in her federal court case, said the ruling violated the student's constitutional right to privacy, and vowed to appeal.

The school district - the fourth largest in Texas with about 100,000 students - is not attempting to track or regulate students' activities, or spy on them, district spokesman Pascual Gonzalez said. Northside is using the technology to locate students who are in the school building but not in the classroom when the morning bell rings, he said.

Texas law counts a student present for purposes of distributing state aid to education funds based on the number of pupils in the classroom at the start of the day. Northside said it was losing $1.7 million a year due to students loitering in the stairwells or chatting in the hallways.

The software works only within the walls of the school building, cannot track the movements of students, and does not allow students to be monitored by third parties, Gonzalez said.

The ruling gave Hernandez and her father, an outspoken opponent of the use of RFID technology, until the start of the spring semester later this month to decide whether to accept district policy and remain at the magnet school or return to her home campus, where RFID chips are not required.

Weeeeee_Zard

About the post #1,

Was the original book of revelations written in English?

How would this make sense in another earthly language?

Thanks.

Samstwitch

About the post #1,

Was the original book of revelations written in English?

How would this make sense in another earthly language?

The original text was written in Koine Greek. The Bible has been translated into most languages around the world, and that would include the Book of Revelation, which was written by the Apostle John while he was imprisoned on the Island of Patmos. All of the versions refer to the 'Mark of the Beast'.

Samstwitch

So what are the original words that were translated to "the mark of the beast"?

Thanks.

I don't read or write Koine Greek, but I'm sure you could do the research and find out on the Internet. Language interpretations of the Bible were very carefully done by the best scholars.

There are many different translations of the Bible (King James, Living Bible, Amplified, New American Standard, etc.) that have the same meaning, but there are some variances. Years ago, I was told the New American Standard version was the closest to the original Greek and Hebrew.

I have a Comparative Study Bible that has 4 different versions in it. The New American Standard is the one I favor the most.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
So what are the original words that were translated to "the mark of the beast"?

Thanks.

the word used for the term mark is
KHAR-AG-MAH
meaning a scratch /etching

the word used for beast is
THAY-REE-ON
meaning wild beats/dangerous animal

well now you enter the world of spectulation, while there are a few scripts that are still in existence that are very old. to the best of my understanding THE SINGLE ORIGINAL penned by John is long gone..so we are left with what amounts to old copys that date to within 100 years of his death. this is the case with every so called script of the text. no confirmed true original script of any text in the BIBLE is in existence. for most of the early history of man it was passed from the old members of the family to the young in stories..

in any other case this would be deamed a legend/ myth/ fable ,,,as it has with all of the other historical accounts of the indigenous people of all other ethnic groups on the planet....

Samstwitch

One thing for sure...the Bible Prophecy about the Mark of the Beast is unfolding before our eyes and coming true. When it happens, that will be proof that it is the Prophetic Word of God.