Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Samstwitch

I wish we knew if Titor read these message boards when he scanned through pre-war archives. LOL

Even if he did, I don't think this Forum would show up on his Worldline, because it may have only happened on our Worldline. Actually, I could be wrong about this, lol.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Even if he did, I don't think this Forum wouldn't show up on his Worldline, because it may have only happened on our Worldline. Actually, I could be wrong about this, lol.

You have a point. Darn parallel timelines.

Ren

I wish we knew if Titor read these message boards when he scanned through pre-war archives. LOL

Even if he did, I don't think this Forum wouldn't show up on his Worldline, because it may have only happened on our Worldline. Actually, I could be wrong about this, lol.

That's a very intriguing statement. Didn't he say something about world-lines and time-lines influencing each other? Maybe John has responded to all of us but we just can't remember it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hmmm. Here is an example of what I am thinking. In many, many worldlines, I made that post. It probably doesn't show up in all of them, but probably many of them. So, a John of some sort could very well read it in the future. Now, is it the same version of John that visited this worldline? It's possible but not probable.

Now, if they were to develop technology to move sideways from worldline to worldline (hence the "fabric" of time), then who knows, but I guess that would be topic for a different thread. :)

Barry Doherty

if john was so smart he would have told us the cure for people with bad heart's or cancer I bet you that he didn't. I would have told the for seen eye of the future if you asked me. I have a pacemaker he would have given people like me the cure to not have a pacemaker. I was in shape once I almost joined the navy the other day to join the diamondbacks in a couple of years but that didn't happen because the navy recruiter didn't give me a chance. anyone else would. john has caused a lot of problems more than one. he wouldn't give out anything about technology or cars or baseball, hockey,football, basketball scores he is a one way person in this world you have to be two ways or it's the highway. obey and think, obey and think, obey think and act. he thought reacted anf obeyed the rules but didn't give us one thread of medical break throughs or sports scores for personal gain on a side note I won a 100.00 bet because someone from the future gave me insight on the patriots beating the eagles 38-17 two years ago. nothing on this site like that. people are afraid of stuff don't know why but you can just about post anything you want except for miscellaneous figures. the flying diamondbacks are the Arizona diamondbacks. But only they fly and kick everyone that doesn't belong in the air out. their journeyman too!!

Samstwitch

Hmmm. Here is an example of what I am thinking. In many, many worldlines, I made that post. It probably doesn't show up in all of them, but probably many of them. So, a John of some sort could very well read it in the future. Now, is it the same version of John that visited this worldline?

I think it would be the same version, but not the same exact John that visited our Worldline.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
if john was so smart he would have told us the cure for people with bad heart's or cancer

1. John was not a doctor or scientist
2. Technology halts after a nuclear war. Do you really expect us to have a cure for cancer and other diseases 21 years from now without a war?
3. I personally don't believe his orders were to be a superhero and save people.

he wouldn't give out anything about technology or cars or baseball, hockey,football, basketball scores he is a one way person in this world

He had a mission. He was most likely following orders. I'm doubting those orders were to make people filthy rich. He also would have had to sit all day and
memorize lotto numbers and stock quotes for people just to answer silly questions like that. Think about it. He did what he was told and nothing more.
I have my doubts that his boss sent him out to hand out stock tips. What if he didn't like sports? I know I don't. I wouldn't know the scores of games if I were a time traveler. I wouldn't even look in the news for them because they aren't interesting to me. What if he was the same way? All IMHO.

the flying diamondbacks are the Arizona diamondbacks.

I agree, but I'm thinking it isn't sports. I personally believe Arizona is a key point of interest in current time travel.

P.S. Sam has more insight into this than I do! :)