Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Ren

In my opinion, the real John Titor is not going to harrass or play games with people in the time line. He is a professional on a mission and probably has strict orders not to do so. Evidence already suggests that the real Titor is careful because he is protecting his family, hired a lawyer, etc. and after my recent experiences with just the topic of John Titor, I totally do not blame him.

And we have since learned that the lawyer has two brothers that are in the computer security business. If John hired those guys to protect his online activity, he's probably as snug as a bug in a rug.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I stand with PaulaJedi to defend him. (And I also believe God is standing with us. John was a believer too.)

I've been criticized heavily for it. People don't seem to understand the need to stand up. I really hope real John sees this in the future and
realizes that some of us do want change and that we appreciate his service to whatever is left of the United States (or what it will be called)
in 2036.

It'll be called 'Murica (fuck yeah), way things are going.

T.A. Walters

The name was Grant but not the same fellah;

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars Time travel and Native American history in one August 14, 2012
By Grant Mcwilliams
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Interesting concept. I love time travel and the author mixed this with native american history. Some of it was "um yeah, like that would happen" but as long as you went with it you fine. The book starts with a trilobite many millennia ago then zips up to a tribe in Florida in 1530. The rest of the book bounces between 1530 and 1966. The concept is interesting, the author engaging and rather professional. There's a few times I as a writer looked at sentences and thought I would have worded it differently but most of the time it was good. Not too many slow chapters focusing on monotonous daily life (unlike so many other books). The author sets up the story for another book by purposely leaving loose ends. We'll see where it goes from here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The author of this review was Grant McWilliams and not Grant Nelson (Whew, that was close!)

Hmm, but then, who is Grant Nelson? Me thinks it's a non-issue. Nothing to do with my work.

Tron1

john titor is susposedly a time traveller but also a army machine guy. he kills but gives as well. he gave us the future of his timeline which is becoming the future of our timeline and they are colliding together!! point end of story thats all i have to say.

TimeTravel_00

John was a killing machine, and a compassionate person. The TITOR giveth, and the TITOR taketh. Perhaps his timeline is our timeline. Perspective and perception are relative, just as time is relative.

Last edited:

TimeTravel_00

He is likely a cybernetic machine built by the DataDyne corporation to complete a mission to alter the past..... Er wait, that was John Conor's nemesis, Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1984 hit "The Terminator"

Ren

His entire page appears to be gone, but I will always have to look out for my own safety at home and online. I do not know what is going on in the background.
He could be saying things privately. I will just have to always be aware of my surrroundings, sadly.

Keep a Journal, a record of everything that he does with regards to you. Write down dates and content of all the slanderous things that he wrote, and how he posted your personal information. Start with the previous posts that he had on Facebook. Always make Print Screens of anything that he does that is associated with you, i.e. posting your information, posting lies about you, etc. Save the Print Screens on a Disc. Record his Phone numbers and emails in your Journal that he uses to advertise Online. Keep all of this information in a safe place, and if he or anyone ever tries to harm you or shows up at your house, or calls you, you can give this information to the Police to make a case against him.

I would upload the journal and those screen shots in a public place like your blog or YouTube.