Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
With regard to him being an imposter, ...let him go for it.

Selling copyrighted logos and harassing me crossed a line.

For all the people who can be fooled by him, ...so what? It only serves to assist 'Titor', as it works to add to the confusion and obfuscation. If you were 'Titor', wouldn't you appreciate having a gazillion decoys/imposters making it more difficult for you to be identified?

Yes, but not ones that endanger the community by luring people, offering them free stuff, and then trying to blackmail them with their personal information. Someone had to stop him before he seriously hurt someone.

Also, something that Sam mentioned, that I am inclined to agree with, is the idea that perhaps he is trying to drive 'Titor' into the open. I doubt it will work.

I don't give this man that much credit. I feel there are other issues involved. I don't think he is that smart.

I have his name. Any attempts at hurting/harrassing myself and others will be reported immediately for our own safety. Someone listened. We don't know who, but someone did.

Tron1

you said WORLD LINES as someone else posted in another topic i think this is the real john titor ren might be the person to talk to so talk away. ren and stimpy lol what do you call a rabbit with fleas? bugs bunny!!!lol

T.A. Walters

Interesting however;
I believe there are many published SciFi authors lurking on this website. But unlike myself, they just prefer to be anonymous.

How did you become interested in time travel enough to write about it?

First of all, I write about time travel as a fiction. It is only based on such as I perceive it to be. And this all comes down to my love of mysteries I find in historical gaps in our own time and times of long ago. In my fictional stories, I attempt to tell the truth, however, the truth is sparse compared to the fictional accounts that I create from imaginative deduction mixed with romance for the times of which I write. In other words; I fill in enough story to make a novel length book or movie. Unfortunately, as of this new series 'Pontoan Spear', it has not generated much interest as it is quite new in the trade paperback world. You have to remember that my bias's of the proclivities of time travel become apparent (as it should) in my latest novel and I have expressed it here, and that is;

I believe no man made machine can gather nor generate the forces necessary to split the vortexes of those forces in nature to exit or enter into such dimensions of a 'place' that collateralizes the dimensions of time and all its parts.

And those parts are;
1) the first dimension
2) the second dimension
3) the third dimension.

All three are necessary to our cognition of our place in time.

... and so, where is that place?

Seriously. (period)

I know all about the math models (planar geometry) that expresses these three planes of dimensions, but someone (or more) frequents this board and can help me with this. Explain in detail what these dimensions are and what power do they hold to what we take for granted.

I am convince they hold the secret to the keys to time travel. And my proof of why I feel this way will shock you. I hope to only carefully put together a new thread to invite those who wish to comment on this. Unfortunately, even so, all I have to generate from such is a novel at best. Perhaps I am wrong. Maybe we will crack the limitations that hold us at the present level of wonder. From there a new frontier of possibilities can be obtained.

And so you ask of how I became interested in time travel to write about it ...

Dare to dream. Discuss, reason, share and dare to write your thoughts, even if they are novel; for in the interim you will log into eternity, a place where no one else but you can go.

Ren

Dare to dream. Discuss, reason, share and dare to write your thoughts, even if they are novel; for in the interim you will log into eternity, a place where no one else but you can go.

I dare. I dare. Remember that when reviewing my past posts as ren1999 on the net, my purpose is to tell this story as a literary creative exercise, discredit myself, and give the world pause to doubt my sanity. I have played a god, a wizard, a witch, an alien, a ninja, a psychic detective and a time traveller. I have even played Casca, the man who speared the side of Jesus and was cursed by said Son to wander the Earth until His return.

T.A. Walters

Ren;

I believe in some way that you may have what it takes to write SciFi, if you feel passionate about it. There are many reasons for all the many authors who tell such stories. But you must believe. My advice (if you are inclined), is to write short stories (between 1500 to 5000 words) and submit them in content to Amazon for publishing. In this way, you will develop 2 most important things;

1) You will develop your story telling voice early by writing short stories.
2) You will hopefully find an audience who enjoy the escape into the relm or world you provide them.

Sounds simple? Yeah, it ain't. But for some it is.

Do you dare? Maybe you are the one.

If so ask questions. I will be glad to help you along.

Tron1

i'm a writer but need characters characters welcome... need people to help me write a steven gibbs movie

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sort of hiding in this topic -- the infamous titor hoaxter may still be up to something. Someone signed me up to a uniformed officer dating site using an email address that the hoaxter has. When they realized it asked for a confirmation e-mail, he apparently deleted the profile. I received a series of 4 e-mails from the dating site. They are e-mails you would normally get when you sign up for a website. I'm sure everyone is pretty much tired of my mentioning him, but I guess it's sort of a heads up to keep your eyes open for suspicious activity with your e-mail accounts and such.

Samstwitch

Sort of hiding in this topic -- the infamous titor hoaxter may still be up to something. Someone signed me up to a uniformed officer dating site using an email address that the hoaxter has. When they realized it asked for a confirmation e-mail, he apparently deleted the profile. I received a series of 4 e-mails from the dating site. They are e-mails you would normally get when you sign up for a website. I'm sure everyone is pretty much tired of my mentioning him, but I guess it's sort of a heads up to keep your eyes open for suspicious activity with your e-mail accounts and such.

Can you contact the Website where he has his email? You should be able to report him there.

Now remember what I said...keep Print Screens and a Journal of all these happenings. Sometime you may need it to file a Police Report on him.

Don't ever feel bad about keeping us updated on this Hoaxer. You need some support in this stalking matter, and we're here for you.