My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

bluejay_1919

Thanks to everyone for replying. After my coffee,hahaha I will reply more personally to questions above & check out the video posted.

Paula, thanks for the app name. Downloading it right now while I sip my coffee!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thanks to everyone for replying. After my coffee,hahaha I will reply more personally to questions above & check out the video posted.

It's a cool app. You'll hear if your son is talking as well!!! You can set it to start with a 30 min delay if you want, too, or however long it takes him to fall asleep. I've only caught myself making some amusing snores, but it should be really handy for your situation!

TimeFlipper

Oh dear, another lady chatter thats going to take ages drinking her coffee :D

bluejay_1919

I can go on and on but I think I'll wait for your reply @bluejay_1919 Also, I don't think you have to wait and see any longer. That's like waiting for something bad to happen. Have a chat with the expert quickly. If there's anything you don't know, just ask your kid. He can see things that simple humans can't.
I am curious....how does an alien abduct someone spiritually?? What happens to the person ?

bluejay_1919

Wow...what else can I say...
I would get that recording app Paula mentioned, which was a great idea and hook up a camera aimed at the closet. It sounds like you have alot of spiritual presence in your home, which is good, so life goes on for you and your family.
We do have a lot of spiritual presence here. Some are just passing by, some become attached, some are not so nice and I've done my best at removing those.

I'm going to record in there tonight! He did inform me today that there was no alien in his closet or room today. And Bad Guy could rest. [emoji4]

bluejay_1919

Prepare for a fright... *rubs hands together* malevolent beings sure know how to frighten someone :mad: :cautious: Wonder what kind of cliche scary moves they'll do on film
Do you think they are responsible for the knocking on the walls at night...always between 12 -3am. I finally sleep around 4am. [emoji20]

bluejay_1919

go to youtube look up the book of alien species its a video compiled by Russians of many alien species that have visited the earth look for that blue alien species in the video let me know what it says. here's the link there's 3 videos.

Thank you for the video. I've watched it once and I'll have to watch it again. I think I saw at least 2 different types of blue aliens. I'll have to investigate this further!