My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

Tron1

everybody has got the flu around here i even had it my mother was rushed to the hospital last night i fell asleep with two blankets on me nd an old blanket i used to have was on me i was like wtf i don't use this i felt the type of blanket, i woke up was like shocked. that never happens. the night before i sw it on my hamper where i put my laundry. now i really think my house is haunted, that has never hapened before. and along with being aware of it.

bluejay_1919

everybody has got the flu around here i even had it my mother was rushed to the hospital last night i fell asleep with two blankets on me nd an old blanket i used to have was on me i was like wtf i don't use this i felt the type of blanket, i woke up was like shocked. that never happens. the night before i sw it on my hamper where i put my laundry. now i really think my house is haunted, that has never hapened before. and along with being aware of it.
Sounds like someone is taking care of you. [emoji4]

bluejay_1919

Steven, wow, thanks for the link! I never knew any of that. Very interesting article, indeed. I'm going to play with a compass and then maybe get the hubby to move some beds around. We moved our bed to a different wall a few months ago, and he has said a few times that he doesn't feel like he sleeps as good.

As for the succubus and incubus; yes I've heard of both. Read a story about them when I was a little girl, hehe. I'm very aware that spirits/entities can have an affect on one's health and mood. Although I'm aware and I don't doubt it one bit, I try not to put too much thought into it. I don't want to power them up, so to speak. I know some of them feed off fear. But the thought has crossed my mind since I've been low on energy and had many sleepless nights.

steven chiverton

glad to be of some help to you there, as for the salt thing if you happen to use it salt only absorbs moister that's all it dose, don't know how some people think it may help sprinkling salt around areas of paranormal activity or similar activity