My abduction and time travel experience

gonzogirl

Re: My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

I got it from the movie titled The Usual Suspects.

Another good flick is Pi... A theory in Chaos.:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Pi
If I found the good the good movie description, It reminds me of the time traveller who won hundreds of millions at stock market in a few weeks.

Time-Traveler Busted For Insider Trading

They say he was arrested, but nothing more. We don't know if he was a time traveller, and we don't know what happened to him after the event.

Num7

TimeExplorer

My Time Slip experience

My memory of this Time Slip occurred during this experience did not start surface again until 1971 when I moved, 3 years later..I kept in silence the memories of my experience became on and off thru out the years until now..
I had an unusual Time Slip phenomenon experience when i was a child (7 years old) back in July of 1968/69 in Fitchburg, Massachusetts on a Hot sunny day when I decided to take a walk into the woods alone in my neighborhood to explorer like most kids do. The woods were thick and shady I was pulling off branches and leaves away from my face, hair and body. It was a 10 minute walk..When i came out of the woods on the other side..I was shocked and stunned of what i saw which I describe as a futuristic neighborhood..The houses and roads look well-advanced, extremely clean, colorful and beautiful.. The roads was not made out of black tar but silvery/white metallic cement that you can see the sun shines right off of it..The houses looked well-advanced with many huge windows, colorful roof tops and the street lights look different too.. I have never seen this before..I was only there for 6 minutes and there were no people around ONLY ME, the future houses and the road. I can hear a deep humming sound which to me sounds like ( An alive power box) I am not sure if that what it was. I felt a little bit lost.. I decided to go back into the woods to tell my mom..My mom did not listen to me and said, "Stay out of the woods" The next day I snuck out and went back into the woods to find the future place and it wasnt there..It was GONE..I looked and looked NOTHING!!..If you dont know what a Time Slip Phenomenon is. I suggest you read about it before commenting..Skeptics are welcome.

P.S..... Before I had my Time Slip experience..On May 1968/69 I was playing near by woods and decided to go for a walk into the woods until i saw a big tree fire burning. I ran to a near by neighbor and told him...The neighbor ran towards the woods saw the fire was spreading and yelled into the woods "anyone up there?" No one came out of the woods and the neighbor ran to his home to call the fire department and the fire was put out. I was just wondering if this was all connected some how..WE tell our true story experiences, Its well documented and it is up to the scientists or paranormal experts to figure this all out. Maybe one day we will have a full explanation and answers to all of our phenomenon experiences.
I can confirm though back in the late 1970's in Massachusetts where i am living now.. There was alien abduction up the street from where i live ( The grays) who abducted a woman who have 3 children..I went to school with her son..This was all in my town newspapers and everyone here used to talk about it..I remember this event quite well. :rolleyes: My experience is a little bit simuliar to yours :p

someguy

Hey everyone, I cant believe this thread is still here but I wish the original was here too from paranormalnetwork.net, I have done a lot of research since I started this thread, i remember being extremely paranoid when i started it, staying up until the wee hours so i could give myself some therapy and get this stuff off my chest, I have written much more about my experience and even turned this thread into a free ebook and to say the least I am glad it is still here.

since this thread I have done my own little radio show and video show and created a website and it all started here (sort of) and I am very appreciative of it.

Since I quit smoking weed, I can now remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning and my memories are that much clearer and sometimes bring me to tears at the strangest moments.

to respond to timeexplorer, I just wanted to say it is an interesting story and I am glad to read it and glad you posted it here.

On a side note, has anyone heard from gonzo girl or 050505?

Warrior381

I think it was time for the future me to simply start putting in the work for all the stuff that seemed to come easy in the beginning or to simply ensure certain future elements have a high probability and are more likely to happen.

cool but do you remember me? Secretman or Warrior381 i still not have time travel yet..so anyway how is thing going for you??

someguy

cool but do you remember me? Secretman or Warrior381 i still not have time travel yet..so anyway how is thing going for you??
I am OK, I am still alive with a pulse.:)

I am confused, what do you mean, remember you from when?:confused:

JasperMoon

Re: My abduction and time travel experience

You should try to get in touch with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot and tell your story to her before the camera. What ever this might be, you should tell your story to her and her partner for the world to see on youtube.

you can reach her at [email protected] I believe. Or just try to go on their forums and take a giant look at what they've been doing first. There is a world-greem butten to the left on the website that will take you to the forums. They've interviewed many people. Their pictures are right on the homepage.

Good luck.

gonzogirl

Hey everyone, I cant believe this thread is still here but I wish the original was here too from paranormalnetwork.net, I have done a lot of research since I started this thread, i remember being extremely paranoid when i started it, staying up until the wee hours so i could give myself some therapy and get this stuff off my chest, I have written much more about my experience and even turned this thread into a free ebook and to say the least I am glad it is still here.

since this thread I have done my own little radio show and video show and created a website and it all started here (sort of) and I am very appreciative of it.

Since I quit smoking weed, I can now remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning and my memories are that much clearer and sometimes bring me to tears at the strangest moments.

to respond to timeexplorer, I just wanted to say it is an interesting story and I am glad to read it and glad you posted it here.

On a side note, has anyone heard from gonzo girl or 050505?

HI! Still here.......sort of.

someguy

You should try to get in touch with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot and tell your story to her before the camera. What ever this might be, you should tell your story to her and her partner for the world to see on youtube.

you can reach her at [email protected] I believe. Or just try to go on their forums and take a giant look at what they've been doing first. There is a world-greem butten to the left on the website that will take you to the forums. They've interviewed many people. Their pictures are right on the homepage.

Good luck.
I know all of thier material and followed them very closely, unfortunately they blew me off both Kerry and Bill, but its OK I still enjoy their interviews and continue to follow their progress and I am glad they stopped focusing on negative aspects of things.

Hi Gonzo girl! glad to see your still around, sort of, hahaha, you are like a legend to me.

JasperMoon

Do you still time travel? And can you tell us a little something about each and every one of us? have you met any of us and we didn't know it?