my house is haunted. again.

solodroid

I didnt delete them because of YOUR opinion. I took them down because i thought about it and you seemed right and I felt a bit foolish. What is your issue? Do you go about from forum to forum being confrontational? Or is that just me? Im not that pathetic or immature, to remove my photos because of one persons negativity. I was going to put them back up tonight because other people wanted to see them and because of your comment I supposed that it would keep people from forming their own opinions. I dont have an issue with you commenting. But you haven't made my joining this forum very welcoming. Please keep your negativity to yourself. Thank you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I didnt delete them because of YOUR opinion. I took them down because i thought about it and you seemed right and I felt a bit foolish. What is your issue? Do you go about from forum to forum being confrontational? Or is that just me? Im not that pathetic or immature, to remove my photos because of one persons negativity. I was going to put them back up tonight because other people wanted to see them and because of your comment I supposed that it would keep people from forming their own opinions. I dont have an issue with you commenting. But you haven't made my joining this forum very welcoming. Please keep your negativity to yourself. Thank you.

I'm sorry. I wasn't being confrontational. It was my professional opinion and I was trying to help you by telling you that you can still leave your photos up because others' opinions may differ. I'm not seeing where I was being mean at any point. By all means, share your photos and beliefs, but if someone disagrees, it doesn't automatically make them a mean person. This is a discussion forum. I really have no emotion or motive typing this, so please relax. I'm not like that.

solodroid

I hope I didnt come off as being nasty either. If I did im truly sorry. I suppose its from being criticised about believing in the paranorma most of my life and having people being truly nasty that I put my defences up straight away without even giving the other person a chance to explain. Thank you for your opinion. I will put my pictures back up tonight.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My opinion. I don't think they were dust. Dust on the camera lens would appear as a blur or a smudge in the same spot in every picture. Yet your pictures showed a round something from different perspectives. And it was not in the same location, as it would be if it were on the camera lens. It is too well defined to be a lens flare. And a reflection type image is also ruled out do to the fact that your pictures were taken from different perspectives.

Last edited:

solodroid

Oh my. When did you see them? I am so proud of my pooch. Trust me he is treated better then the humans in that house. (And the ghosts [emoji12])

solodroid

My opinion. I don't think they were dust. Dust on the camera lens would appear as a blur or a smudge in the same spot in every picture. Yet your pictures showed a round something from different perspectives. And it was not in the same location, as it would be if it were on the camera lens. It is two well defined to be a lens flare. And a reflection type image is also ruled out do to the fact that your pictures were taken from different perspectives.
Thank you for that. Thats what I thought in the beginning but I wasn't sure. Thats why whe I was told it was dust I took them down because im no expert. I know orbs are highly debatable, because they could be moisture or dust or anything like that. But when I took each of those photo's Pumba was right there. Every time. I took in the direction he was looking.

solodroid

a3ujuby2.jpg
ame8urud.jpg
ze9u7u2u.jpg
y5y4yvyz.jpg
yzemyrup.jpg