my house is haunted. again.

IroncladMarshmallow

Thanks for reposting the pictures, solo.

We're all batshit crazy here, so please do try not to be offended by any of us. Welcome to the asylum. I mean forum. :D

The pics are interesting, and the first thing I noticed is the orbs are always near the floor. Maybe you have a short ghost? I agree with Einstein in that I don't think it's dust. In my work with electronics, I've noticed that digital cameras can detect light outside the visible spectrum. As I stated on another thread, I think at least some animals can see infrared.

I wouldn't be quick to dismiss your first impression.

Is Pumba named after that character in the Lion King? :ROFL:

solodroid

Not sure where we got the name from, although he will eat everything and anything so I suppose that the name fits. [emoji3]. A short ghost hahaha. I suppose its trying to get to my level because im extremely short![emoji4].

solodroid

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome. I suppose my emotional moment was uncalled for. I promise to become batshit crazy really soon!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Even if someone disagrees, stand your ground. Prove your case. :) Besides, just because one photo could be dust doesn't mean you don't have a ghost in your house.

solodroid

I have noticed unusual temp changes im my bedroom. When I lie on the bed reading or when im watching tv. I feel a draft right near me. And there wont be windows open and the door would be closed. Not near the orbs though. Although I only noticed them on the photos. So I wouldn't be able to tell you if they were near me when im relaxed and feeling the cold air.