Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl0

Still my question goes unanswered on "Why is there no record of a missing person (you) within 1920?" There are plenty of missing people during that time and to my knowledge all of them were recorded. Especially ones that were to do with scientists, such as Tesla.

Howl0

how are you going forward if you cannot go back?
Speaking theoretically, if he did time travel, him recrearting that same situation he was once in, again he could just go further in time. However, I dont think he can go exactly to the year 2117 due to the time difference of him arriving here.

If you didnt know he arrived in 2011 from the year 1920 which is a 91 (estimated) year difference. Which means @Lord Henry cannot certainly get to 2117 because he will instead arrive in 2108 (This is if it only travels in a fixed time, right?) Otherwise if its random then who knows where Henry will be.

Also @Lord Henry before you do "leave" you were asked for Photos of your machine. If possible that will be great!

Hopefully I'm somewhat accurate with this, right @TimeFlipper ?

Last edited:

ardi1970

I decided on April 11th I will depart this era, destination 2117.

Hey Lord,

If you could go to 2117 and could time travel there, please come back here (2017) before you go home and tell us some important things about our future.

Thank you in advance,

Lord Henry

Hey Lord,

If you could go to 2117 and could time travel there, please come back here (2017) before you go home and tell us some important things about our future.

Thank you in advance,

2117 is a target destination, what awaits me one can only speculate. But if civilisation hasn't gone down the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah, I would assume if one can or cannot go back in time physically, would have finally been answered. But also it would depend on who possesses the technology, as my request to go home to my own era may be considered frivolous or even dangerous. But this is assuming everything goes to plan, that I don't just end up frazzled and in a ambulance or hearse.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Until my departure date, I'm still searching for information on the morse coder from this era, who was in contact with Tesla and myself. He holds an effective key to sending messages back in time and that would open up another avenue of return.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Also@Lord Henry before you do "leave" you were asked for Photos of your machine. If possible that will be great!
Indeed photographs are coming and as for your other questions. I have answered them in other replies in other way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.