Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper, There's little point in answering any more questions if you don't accept basic physics. Also how does one contact the organisation you claim to belong to DADARS? Bugle, smoke signals perhaps carrier pigeon? Certainly that society doesn't respond via the normal channels.
I will answer your question about DADARS, which is ridiculously simple....DADARS is an organisation for Radio Amateurs..Iam a Radio Amateur, so guess how we communicate with each other, not with a Crystal Set! :D ..and as for basic physics, its you who has "ducked" all the questions on that subject! lmao :LOL:..
That's also involved in other clandestine activities. I sent a detailed electronic letter to the head kaiser, as well as a lengthy penned letter. No response.

TimeFlipper

I will be back later, so please @Lord Henry and @dh1 leave me some interesting postings to answer on.(y):D..

Oh and Lord, the kaiser is just like you!!...no response to questions lol..

Lord Henry

For some time now I've been working on the Chronos Velocipede and although I've made very little progress in reversing the processed. To allow for physical time travel into the past. I have with assistance manage to condense the apparatus into a small portable device. Which I've christened Chronos Diminutive. Two have been constructed. Unlike the Chronos Velocipede, due to their size they're one shot wonders. On April 11th I will be leaving this era, target destination 2117. I will be leaving behind one of the Chronos Diminutive, set to the same destination target date for anyone who wishes to follow me. I will be leaving clues on the forum as to its location.

TimeFlipper

For some time now I've been working on the Chronos Velocipede and although I've made very little progress in reversing the processed. To allow for physical time travel into the past. I have with assistance manage to condense the apparatus into a small portable device. Which I've christened Chronos Diminutive. Two have been constructed. Unlike the Chronos Velocipede, due to their size they're one shot wonders. On April 11th I will be leaving this era, target destination 2117. I will be leaving behind one of the Chronos Diminutive, set to the same destination target date for anyone who wishes to follow me. I will be leaving clues on the forum as to its location.
The Chronos Diminutive, one thing iam certain about is that you are Chronos Mendacem :D

ardi1970

Hey Lord,

I wish i could come with you, but unfortunately i cannot come there because of limitations in my f*cking country. Anyway I would like to wish you a safe and good trip.

Lord Henry

Hey Lord,

I wish i could come with you, but unfortunately i cannot come there because of limitations in my f*cking country. Anyway I would like to wish you a safe and good trip.

I am leaving behind me when I go, a fully functioning secondary unit "Chronos Diminutive Beta". Clues leading to it location will be placed on the forum. Its a one shot wonder that set up to head to the same target destination that I'm heading to. Good news, I will have some of photographs ready for Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.