Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Until my departure date, I'm still searching for information on the morse coder from this era, who was in contact with Tesla and myself. He holds an effective key to sending messages back in time and that would open up another avenue of return.
And what precisely did the "morse coder" tell you?..No excuses, no saying "i cannot tell you that it has to stay secret", or refusal to answer me....Just tell all of us exactly what he said, and which of you could read Morse code?...and what was the frequency the "morse coder" was transmitting on?..

You also told us you had "built" a radio transmitter and receiver (presumably to send your radio signal to the morse coder), so you should easily be able to answer my question on the frequency used by that "morse coder"..Please oh please, do not give out any excuses or refusal to answer my simple straight forward questions, which will only compound your lack of credibility to our other members on here...

ardi1970

I decided on April 11th I will depart this era, destination 2117.

Good Afternoon Lord, (here is afternoon right now, where are you now? Are you in the US or the UK?)

Why did you choose 'April 11th', the departure date? Does it relate to 411? Do you know anything about 411? Have you seen the movies 'Back to the Future'?

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Good Afternoon Lord, (here is afternoon right now, where are you now? Are you in the US or the UK?)

Why did you choose 'April 11th', the departure date? Does it relate to 411? Do you know anything about 411? Have you seen the movies 'Back to the Future'?

I'm on the right side of the pond chap. I haven't the foggiest what you mean by 441 or "Back to the Future". I've only seen one movie marvellous spectacle as it was, the acting wasn't Shakespeare. Why did I choose April 11th your answer lies in the heavens.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@dh1 So, a quarter wave dipole..First you need to know the specific resonant frequency of the radio wave you are transmitting and receiving on to achieve the maximum effectiveness of the antenna ..here is an example of a Radio Ham permitted frequency of 30Mhz, a quarter wave dipole would be 7.5 meters long, which is the exact resonant frequency for the standing wave ratio (SWR) of 1to1, which is also the perfect ratio for the antenna to be most effective on....Iam NOT referring to the Scalar Wave type of SWR!...

Keeping in line with your quarter wave dipoles, they are only effective for a standard Hertzian Wave which is a a Radio Wave, such as your basic sound and pictures on TV`s and radio`s, and will travel at the speed of light in a vacuum or free space...On our earth when we watch TV and listen to radio`s, the speed of light usually drops slightly due to the atmosphere and simple time-dilation (not time-travel lol)..

A time-wave will not operate on basic radio wave frequencies, they will operate on the longitudinal waves which allegedly can go faster than the speed of light, or below it...You cannot mix "quarter wave dipoles" , which are used specifically for normal radio waves,into the domain of longitudinal waves....The Delta T Antenna is resonant throughout the whole span of those longitudinal time waves, and is essentially a "time wave guide"...You will also find standard "wave guides" for super high frequency radio waves which you will find in radar systems and others..

What the lord was essentially using was an updated Crystal set receiver, which would have nothing in it to "scramble" any Morse code messages, nor anything in it for amplification......And since the Lord has made no comment to us about amplifying the radio signal and then it being subjected to some form of scrambling, i start wondering where the hell you got that information from lol...I think it is just your way of trying to "embellish" info (which you have done many times)..

I did like the part where you spoke of Radionic time cameras, then switched to the Chronos saying it was "just" a strong orgone wave emitter (transmitter), but one at a carrier frequency the charge of the separation the Chronos Velocipede can receive...Ok lets look at a carrier-wave (also known as a Continuous Wave)..its an electromagetic wave of a specific frequency..It will contain an audio source (for modulation) such as a sine-wave so that you can hear voice or musical transmissions...In Morse code transmissions the carrier wave (Continuous Wave) is interrupted by the Morse key code of dots and dashes...So nothing magical about that lol...But, morse code is not a digital mode of transmission... Digital data is "Carried" by a digital signal and contains digital modulation..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlippler do you except mass and matter are the same thing.
Dont ask me irrelevant questions, try instead to "answer" some of the questions that i have put to you along with our other members, which you refuse to answer because you are a fake without any knowledge of what you try to claim you have..

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper, There's little point in answering any more of your I'll informed questions if you don't accept basic physics. Also how does one contact the organisation you claim to belong to DADARS? Bugle, smoke signals perhaps carrier pigeon? Certainly that society doesn't respond via the normal channels.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper, There's little point in answering any more questions if you don't accept basic physics. Also how does one contact the organisation you claim to belong to DADARS? Bugle, smoke signals perhaps carrier pigeon? Certainly that society doesn't respond via the normal channels.
I will answer your question about DADARS, which is ridiculously simple....DADARS is an organisation for Radio Amateurs..Iam a Radio Amateur, so guess how we communicate with each other, not with a Crystal Set! :D ..and as for basic physics, its you who has "ducked" all the questions on that subject! lmao :LOL:..

Status
Not open for further replies.