Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

I am from the UK actually. Then why did you say you were using public libraries? Your lies don't add up... you seem to google all of your responses and not really know anything. Also, your writing style is hilarious. Using some modern language and then trying to use period language. However, lots of what you are using is from the wrong period... lol. I would say nice try, but I'd be lying.

Sir, you're a delinquent and a miscreant internet parasite, who hasn't got the decency to read what I wrote all to take into consideration my ghastly predicament. I am a sensitive gentleman that's had to endure the most nauseating assault on the senses. The biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are positively tame to the unspeakable vulgarities of this less refined era.
Nice to see you answered the questions. Lol. Why not just attack me for showing you are a liar and a fraud? Pathetic. And I have read it all. It just is so full of contradictions and nonsense that you haven't explained that your lies leave a lot to be desired in terms of evidence. And you have image of the painted Pringle can is hilarious, but not in the least convincing. Just admit you're having a joke with everyone and we can all laugh about it.

dh1

Jeeze....thought this was a forum for free exchange of ideas and concepts. Remember you don't know if he's legitimate or not yet, don't jump the gun. If he doesn't give enough proof just deem him as inconclusive. Not enough evidence one way or another yet.

Baby, bathwater.

dh1

ok where's the proof of the lie?
So many people here afraid of the ridicule that follows from being deceived that they don't believe anyone. Have courage.

dh1

He has shared details in private that give more information. Only to those that can remain polite beforehand.

Lord Henry

Nice to see you answered the questions. Lol. Why not just attack me for showing you are a liar and a fraud? Pathetic. And I have read it all. It just is so full of contradictions and nonsense that you haven't explained that your lies leave a lot to be desired in terms of evidence. And you have image of the painted Pringle can is hilarious, but not in the least convincing. Just admit you're having a joke with everyone and we can all laugh about it.

All you have PROVEN is that your contemptible. If you are English then I'm not only disappointed but miffed at your conduct. As stated before this electronic frontier, is akin to the wild west saloons of yonder. As Englishman we have a duty especially to our former colonies and those less civilised regions of the world. To set an example of gentlemanly conduct.

JustMe

Again, well done for using language from the wrong era. Lol

And how do you know about the Wild West? I thought you were English? How do you know about the western United States in the 1800s? Not many movies about that it the early 1900s for you to watch... how is asking questions not "gentlemanly"? Surely not answering them is equally ungentlemanly?

Your answer to not having an answer is to lash out on the offensive or ignore things you can't answer. It's a bit sad really. Why not just give up the pretence.

Status
Not open for further replies.