Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

I jumped the gun and posted a photograph of the Chronos Diminutive did the time machine and experiments section of this website.

TimeFlipper

Nobody from DADARS knows who you are, and when i mentioned to them the story YOU told us on here of the car following you which was being driven by a guy in a sweaty leather ski mask, and his passenger who was an old hag wearing a knuckle duster, everyone of the members literally fell about laughing!!..two of the members actually broke their hand held transceivers when they fell down, it was too hilarious for them!! :LOL:

You could call your time-travelling Chronos Velocipede a, Frequency Adjustable Kinetically Energised (FAKE for short) crystal set..:D.

Ive just seen your picture of the "time machine" in the experiments forum..Its fantastic!!
Im still laughing, thanks for that mate, youve made my day, youre the best "spoofer" weve ever had on here (y) :D

Last edited:

JustMe

Henry, I'm sure you said that you were using the internet in a public library and living in a homeless shelter. Firstly, how are you then posting late at night on occasion, after a library would be closed? Also, secondly how are you able to build a complex machine in a homeless shelter? Where did you get the tools and materials? If you can afford the tools and materials, would some of the money not be better spent on accomodation and/or food? By the way, I agree with Timeflipper. I have read this forum for a while and only signed up to post after following your fantastic spoof thread.

Lord Henry

@JustMe Gawd give me strength. Money best spent on accommodation. So to spend more time in this era getting my sock suspenders all in the twist at the unspeakable vulgarity. You can't enjoy a briar with your ale, without somebody looking at you with disgust and claiming you're invading their personal space. Please don't get me going on the food. McDonald's a faux Scottish restaurant serving up warm ham sandwiches. Pizzas a food the Italians use to serve political prisoners as a punishment. A bogus colonel selling chicken with its own vomit bucket. Music! well it no jazz. So any shillings that I've scrape together has been definitely spent in the correct direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: dh1

JustMe

@JustMe Gawd give me strength. Money best spent on accommodation. So to spend more time in this era getting my sock suspenders all in the twist at the unspeakable vulgarity. You can't enjoy a briar with your ale, without somebody looking at you with disgust and claiming you're invading their personal space. Please don't get me going on the food. McDonald's a faux Scottish restaurant serving up warm ham sandwiches. Pizzas a food the Italians use to serve political prisoners as a punishment. A bogus colonel selling chicken with its own vomit bucket. Music! well it no jazz. So any shillings that I've scrape together has been definitely spent in the correct direction.
What about the timing of your posts not being right to be done in a public library? And where is the money coming from to pay for your machine? In the U.K. If you are staying in sheltered accomodation then our tax money is paying for your room and board, so if you have money to pay for other things and are taking money from working people's taxes then you are a disgrace. Also, you seem to be avoiding the parts of questions that you do not like...

Lord Henry

What about the timing of your posts not being right to be done in a public library? And where is the money coming from to pay for your machine? In the U.K. If you are staying in sheltered accomodation then our tax money is paying for your room and board, so if you have money to pay for other things and are taking money from working people's taxes then you are a disgrace. Also, you seem to be avoiding the parts of questions that you do not like...
You clearly not from the UK, homeless shelters and food banks are subsidised by charities. Your only entitled to government subsidies for living expenses if you can provide adequate identification. My birth certificate is going to cause a few raise eyebrows. To be honest I would be carted off in a straight jacket, if I attempted to prove who I really was. As for your other impertinent question, some shelters have Internet access.

JustMe

You clearly not from the UK, homeless shelters and food banks are subsidised by charities. Your only entitled to government subsidies for living expenses if you can provide adequate identification. My birth certificate is going to cause a few raise eyebrows. To be honest I would be carted off in a straight jacket. As for your other impertinent question, some shelters have Internet access.
I am from the UK actually. Then why did you say you were using public libraries? Your lies don't add up... you seem to google all of your responses and not really know anything. Also, your writing style is hilarious. Using some modern language and then trying to use period language. However, lots of what you are using is from the wrong period... lol. I would say nice try, but I'd be lying.

JustMe

And where is your money from? And why is it ok to take money from a charity anyway? That money is for people with none...

Lord Henry

I am from the UK actually. Then why did you say you were using public libraries? Your lies don't add up... you seem to google all of your responses and not really know anything. Also, your writing style is hilarious. Using some modern language and then trying to use period language. However, lots of what you are using is from the wrong period... lol. I would say nice try, but I'd be lying.

Sir, you're a delinquent and a miscreant internet parasite, who hasn't got the decency to read what I wrote, or to take into consideration my ghastly predicament. I am a sensitive gentleman that's had to endure the most nauseating assault on the senses. The biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are positively tame to the unspeakable vulgarities of this less refined era.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.