Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex-T217

did you check to see if you got a grave anywhere? if this happened to you then maybe it did not happen to you in this worldline that you travelled to.

9th Wave

did you check to see if you got a grave anywhere? if this happened to you then maybe it did not happen to you in this worldline that you travelled to.

Like I stated before, this paradox would have shifted thus, never knowing the same tesla... Nor would it be the same henry that is now posting...

This is what I found,
Born: July 2, 1862, Wigton, United Kingdom
Died: March 12, 1942, London, United Kingdom

vortex-T217

Like I stated before, this paradox would have shifted thus, never knowing the same tesla... Nor would it be the same henry that is now posting...

This is what I found,
Born: July 2, 1862, Wigton, United Kingdom
Died: March 12, 1942, London, United Kingdom
Yes but his alternate self in the history of this timeline may have also still travelled away from the original time period or he may not have travelled at all in the history of this timeline. there is still 2 possibilities there

TimeFlipper

we're knowledgable about time devices..so plz share. Will help us believe ya.

The second revelation that Tesla brought up. That the human body was not only a good conductor of electricity, but can become an essential component of an electrical system. His early receiver used Tesla himself as the tuning coil. The Chronos Velocipede was originally an updated version of his equipment he used to receive the signals he believed where broadcast from the future. I only became a convert to the idea when I tested the device myself. It was during a testing of the device that we discovered a peculiar effect.
Tesla never used himself as a tuning coil...the radio detector he would have first used would have been a simple "coherer" whereby two electrodes made from graphite would have been separated by metal filings to detect the voltage from the incoming radio signal..(1890-1905)
Its my belief that Tesla was the first to know certain crystals could be used to detect radio signals such as "Galena", and would be more sensitive to receiving radio signals than the "Coherer"..

Teslas crystal radio would have been equipped with a simple inductor (coil) and capacitor, the "tuning circuit" plus a reasonable sized antenna..
The transmissions he would have originally heard would have been radio telegraphy, better known as morse code...He was the very first person to make the sound of the morse code much easier to hear by introducing a simple "heterodyne" circuit, which took the incoming carrier wave (the morse code) and mixed it with an audio sound of around 5Khz which would have been a suitable audio frequency for most people to hear..my friend Prof @Opmmur knows about that circuit which later became the beat frequency oscillator (BFO), and later, the carrier insertion oscillator (CIO) (y):)..

Teslas "crystal radio" would have also been capable of receiving AM radio broadcasts from a wide range of frequencies in the old Medium and Long Wave radio bands...He could also receive VLF very low frequencies and ELF extra low frequencie transmissions.....
Tesla would have also changed the Galena detector over to the Germanium detector, which has far more "esoteric" potentials, such as the ability to transmit Tachyon particles (Allegedly)..

However, iam not saying that any of Teslas receivers would ever have had the ability of sending you forward in time..Not any receiver as such can perform such a task, but it might be possible that he could have received messages from another time-zone..
Tesla went on to make several superb receivers for certain companies such as the FRR-24 (allegedly for receiving messages from other dimensions) plus the HRO, which became a superb receiver for the UK during World War 2, when we were receiving coded messages from the Nazi radios....The HRO does not use the conventional band switching system, instead it uses separate coils for each radio waveband...Tesla loved his coils!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.