My opinion: If aliens did not land at Roswell, THIS is actually the most likely explanation

TimeFlipper

What if the “aliens” who crashed in Roswell were really Japanese?

Don't get the wrong idea. Read it. Nick Redfern, a well known UFO researcher believes this.
This makes far more sense than the wooden crash test dummies who were the size of giant humans when the aliens were described by military witnesses as being short with giant heads. It makes sense that in order to cover up a terrible thing like this you could just say "Oh, it was space aliens!" Chances are most people have never heard of any of these deformities that can happen to ordinary people etc

To be honest? This is the ONLY non space alien explanation of Roswell I've ever seen that makes a DAMN bit of sense.

Fact: Japan was working on balloon bombs known as Fugo Bombs. This would also explain why most accounts of the wreckage seem to match up perfectly with a balloon project. It also explains why there's a discrepancy and contradiction between normal wreckage and "weird" bodies.
Yeah, you couldn't bend it, couldn't burn it etc but skeptics don't go for that shit so we can toss it out, at least when it comes to this theory. Japanese companies often put pictures on their devices similar to the "heiroglyphics" seen on the I-beams.
Project Mogul's i-beam does not match up with the Roswell UFO, but the Japanese I-beams come slightly closer.

Another theory is that they were the creations of a team effort between Joseph Stalin and the Nazi guy Joseph Mengele but that doesn't make as much sense to me. Especially considering the animosity between the Russians and the Nazis. I think the most likely non-alien explanation is a secret Japanese project.
Not too certain about the UFO occupants being Japanese...During 1947 Japan was still reeling from having two Atomic bombs dropped on them and were probably more concerned about living under a new political system, but i could be hopelessly wrong as usual..

OakFieldAlienz444

Not too certain about the UFO occupants being Japanese...During 1947 Japan was still reeling from having two Atomic bombs dropped on them and were probably more concerned about living under a new political system, but i could be hopelessly wrong as usual..

My personal overall stance is that the UFO occupants were indeed Grey aliens from another world.
I think it's possible it was something else, but less likely. I started this thread because I was trying to convince
a die-hard conspiracy debunker who would not accept the reality of extraterrestrials that no matter what happened at Roswell, the government was not telling us the truth cuz of the appearance of the bodies. Nick Redfern is a slightly better debater than Stanton Friedman, but
when you compile all the data from others like Corso and many others it seems more likely it was aliens or some type of super robots.

OakFieldAlienz444

Some other guy also wrote a book claiming the Roswell aliens were rhesus monkeys that were shaved and dyed green after their deaths.
Turns out that guy was an admitted agent who worked for the Bush family

OakFieldAlienz444

I think dead Japanese soldiers is more likely than rhesus monkeys.
The only non alien theory I found plausible was Nick Redfern.

But I still think it was most likely grey aliens, partly cuz I know the Greys
exist. My mother had a dream about one before she had ever seen what
an alien looks like and I've had encounters with them myself.
Also a lot of witnesses said the aliens were part-robot part biological
which doesn't sound like a human or a monkey.

TimeFlipper

My personal overall stance is that the UFO occupants were indeed Grey aliens from another world.
I think it's possible it was something else, but less likely. I started this thread because I was trying to convince
a die-hard conspiracy debunker who would not accept the reality of extraterrestrials that no matter what happened at Roswell, the government was not telling us the truth cuz of the appearance of the bodies. Nick Redfern is a slightly better debater than Stanton Friedman, but
when you compile all the data from others like Corso and many others it seems more likely it was aliens or some type of super robots.
In my experience, "die hard conspiricy debunkers" will never change their minds...So what?, they have the right to their own opinions...Forget about it and move on :D

OakFieldAlienz444

In my experience, "die hard conspiricy debunkers" will never change their minds...So what?, they have the right to their own opinions...Forget about it and move on :D

I would have. It was the forum member Gizmo who just kept going on and on entering every single thread and going bananas on anyone who believed just for the hell of it. I think he either left or was banned. But sure I respect anyones opinion in my experience it's the skeptics who don't