My Story

Freak Show

i'd never know when and where to place it. i see so much, but see things randomly throughout the house and other places. i went for a ride on my harley on sunday, i saw the energy that always surrounds me right around me as i was riding down the road. i know i have spirit around me all the time, i see them swirling around me when i'm laying in bed at night.. when the team was at my house, they used a full spectrum camera, plus did a video interview and took pictures of me. they said i was surrounded by light orbs in the pictures. they have to compile all their info and will get back to me after the first of the year. so if they see something, then maybe after that i'll get on and try it.. like i told them, i know i have spirits around me, i want to know why so many and where do i go from here

Freak Show

i want to know what to do with all this. i hear stories of people who die and when they come back they talk of seeing angels. well i hav'nt died, so why dd i see one..the medium said i'm a beacon of energy and every spirit around is coming to me..ok..so why am i a beacon..i've never been a religious, hell. i've always been one to question it, even question the bible.. i'm some kind of energy force and spirits are coming to me, and i don't know what to do about it, are they testing me in some way. don't know if i can help them or not, and what if i can't, how will i go on feeling like i'm some sort of ghost super highway. it's very draining at times. gotta get this figured out before i go nuts

Wind7

Staff
In reading the posts in that other thread about orbs, I saw you mention that after having that team cleanse your home, more has been going on.

I am having a 'duh on myself' moment.

I think I know why there's been more for you....

I was told at the time when my house was cleansed, and have given out the same information to others is that,
When a cleansing of some magnitude is performed, it can or Will attract others (spirits) that possibly want to either speak, be led to the light or to simply bask in the positive energy.

This is actually true.

Also....you must steer clear of speaking of what led up to needing this cleansing because it could return in some sort of way but in slightly different form.

Protection is what I was told to learn.

Maybe that would be a good question for you to ask the medium about?

Freak Show

she said i need to learn to block things. i told her i'm almost afraid i'll turn it off and not be able to turn it back on.. but yah, as soon as they blessed the house, it became a super highway of spirit. i see them absolutely everywhere i go. in my car, on my bike, in the house, walking around wal mart, in the bathroom, here at work. it's non stop

Freak Show

In reading the posts in that other thread about orbs, I saw you mention that after having that team cleanse your home, more has been going on.

I was told at the time when my house was cleansed, and have given out the same information to others is that,
When a cleansing of some magnitude is performed, it can or Will attract others (spirits) that possibly want to either speak, be led to the light or to simply bask in the positive energy.

This is actually true.

Also....you must steer clear of speaking of what led up to needing this cleansing because it could return in some sort of way but in slightly different form.

before i saw he angel, i saw others that were flying but they were glowing red, and what looked like skull heads. i cast them out and then the angel came

Wind7

Staff

This is actually true.

before i saw he angel, i saw others that were flying but they were glowing red, and what looked like skull heads. i cast them out and then the angel came

I believe you.

Archangels exist.

:)

Freak Show

sorry it's taken me a while to respond, i was in the ER yesterday. Being a diabetic i have issues with my eyes. A blood vessel blew in my left eye, all i could see when i woke up for word was blood in my direct line of vision.. right after i got out of the shower while getting dressed all i could smell were flowers, called my wife over quickly and she could smell it too. i've only seen a few little things since because in my left eye, from the inside it looks like i'm looking through a purplish spider web. last night i tried using a guided meditation on you tube, i just couldn't relax with the guy talking in the background, so i tried just music. after about 10 minutes i started asking questions but nothing came through , even when asking for a name... well maybe cause later that night while watching tv i saw the name Kat 3 different times. Still i'm going to keep trying the meditation just because it made me feel better.. i'm off from work till tuesday so i'll keep checking in.. miss taking to you guys

Wind7

Staff
sorry it's taken me a while to respond, i was in the ER yesterday. Being a diabetic i have issues with my eyes. A blood vessel blew in my left eye, all i could see when i woke up for word was blood in my direct line of vision.. right after i got out of the shower while getting dressed all i could smell were flowers, called my wife over quickly and she could smell it too. i've only seen a few little things since because in my left eye, from the inside it looks like i'm looking through a purplish spider web. last night i tried using a guided meditation on you tube, i just couldn't relax with the guy talking in the background, so i tried just music. after about 10 minutes i started asking questions but nothing came through , even when asking for a name... well maybe cause later that night while watching tv i saw the name Kat 3 different times. Still i'm going to keep trying the meditation just because it made me feel better.. i'm off from work till tuesday so i'll keep checking in.. miss taking to you guys

I'm sorry to hear about your experience in the ER.:(

I hope you will be okay soon and have a full recovery!
What a scary thing to wake up to.

Just rest up a bit and get yourself healed, from the sounds of it you're in some good hands. :)

Kat3.... Kate (?)

The scent of flowers,
Roses?

There's a very special meaning behind if it was the scent of roses.

Meditation will come easier the more you can practice without the shock of having an ER visit or being partially blinded.

Rest, sir.

I think that's what you need most.

Take care,

Wind7

:)

SarahAlways

I hope you feel better soon!